I'm taking the written test

next week.

I've been studying the

rules of the road

book.

Is the written test easy?

How about the driving test?

24 no license,im in cali,thousands drive with out a license :manny:
My partial reason is when i was a juvenile on probation one of the stipulations wheb i got off was that when i got off i was gonna have to wait a year after 18 to be able to get one,once that past i never got around to it,5 years later and ive been puttin off that written test,keep makin appointments and never go,and the only reason im even tryin is cuz i got hit with two back to back no license tickets,cost me a combined $832 to pay off :to:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
:wtf: :smh: at y'all never experiencing cruising through the city with a bad bytch in the passenger side. How yall be going out with females? Bus? Train? Not even trying to diss.

you dont need a license to drive :scheme:

im 21 and i dont got mines either. imma get it tho.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
24 no license,im in cali,thousands drive with out a license :manny:
My partial reason is when i was a juvenile on probation one of the stipulations wheb i got off was that when i got off i was gonna have to wait a year after 18 to be able to get one,once that past i never got around to it,5 years later and ive been puttin off that written test,keep makin appointments and never go,and the only reason im even tryin is cuz i got hit with two back to back no license tickets,cost me a combined $832 to pay off :to:

I wonder can I get my hands on a hard copy of the test and answers :skip:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm 26, and still don't have my license. Am I proud :mjpls: not really, but I've made it work, I'll finally get it in the next month or so. As far as the bytches are concerned, all my gf's had cars, and for all the jump-offs, well I got my own spot and in the broader spectrum of things, I think having your own spot is more important than having a car depending on where you live. But I've put off having a license long enough.

Yea same thing for me when it came to bytches,i always made sure they had a car :skip:
But i swear they all drive wreckless,fukkin textn and driving at high speeds,changing shoes while driving and i hold steerign wheel,im already scared of dying by freeway accident :to: