I’m 37-2 since 2023 started, hit me up for picks!

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
What’s good Coli fam? I’ve been a member since the SOHH days, I just rarely actually sign in, I more so just read threads when I’m bored, and chime in here and there…

BUT I’m a Professional Sports Handicapper.My IG and Twitter is @The_BetPlug, and I’m on an incredible run. I’m 37-2 since 2023 started, including winning about $1,700 when the Eagles beat the 49ers, and another $1,700 win when the Chiefs won it all. I fukk with all sports too, the Islam/Volk card I came up $800, and yesterday I did a clean sweep and had Erin Blanchfield to “upset” Jessica Andrade….Moral of this story, I know my shyt, and this past couple of months I’ve been able to match my I.T. Salary(software support, I know you Coli heads obsess over I.T.)….trust me i know the shyt hard to believe, so check out my profiles and here are a couple slips to prove it. I even have a screen recording showing all my bitcoin withdrawals, fukk with me! These clouty IG handicappers charge $250 a week!! Last 2 days I had a special where for $25 ill send u the lock of the day plus other picks, and if the lock busts I’ll send you your money back! Who wanna eat??? shyt i hit on Mac McClung to win the damn dunk contest!

poDj8F4tj

poXnMXDNp

poVP1ERtj

pnxJX3Yqj

po7Cnrgij

pmUvEEFlj

pn6b7G0ej

Last edited: