• First non store bought CD :mindblown: :flabbynsick:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know...I know...I deserve every :flabbynsick: joke there is but I just can't find CDs in stores to keep this up. I wanted to make it another year or 2 but stores are stocking like 5 or 6 albums and when I get there they are gone. So I am about to join the 21st century for music. I am really going to miss unwrapping CDs and flipping the book open and reading credits. It's the only reason it took me this long to do it. So the options are

Dr. Dre - Compton This will be a far bigger event and more than likely Dre's last album. Would be a good way to start the digital music age

Scarface - Deeply Rooted. This is one of my 5 favorite rappers all time and Scarface never disappoints. Also might be his last album.

:lupe: Anybody else still buy CDs in stores?

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
If you prefer a physical copy of an album why dont you just order it from amazon or best buy etc...?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you prefer a physical copy of an album why dont you just order it from amazon or best buy etc...?
I do that sometimes but if I completely switch to that method I feel like I would be delaying the inevitable.

Not reading through those booklets :wow: