I'm about to put my foot all up in my sons ass for this

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lucky you didn't get your son a PS5. He'd be buying all sorts of games
Lucky he's not a fanboy so he can play and enjoy games that are not exclusive :ufdup:
I would put a boot up his ass for spending that much on FallGuys:picard:
What if my son WAS @Gizmo_Duck because that nikka has been unusually quiet for him to not be all up in a fallguys related thread.
Probably scared, come on son. Its ok, I forgive you :therethere:
i always thought you could use parental controls for these types of things
I never had this happen, my previous set of kids never pulled nothing like this

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Password protect your shyt. And if you're kids can figure out passwords, add two-factor authentication and never let them on your phone.
Yeah as a kid I dead ass would’ve tried to figure out how to get on my pops phone while he was in the shower or something to beat that two factor authentication :russ:

I still remember having my brother do watch for my pops when I used to play on his computer emulators and shyt as a kid :dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My son bought $200 worth of Robux for Roblox. Had to cancel it and report it as a fradulent charge to get my money back :beli:

Removed my Debit card off my Series X quickfast after that debacle

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
So I'm looking at my banking transactions and I notice that yesterday I was charged $80

For what you might be asking, but since this is the Arcadium....

So this lil nikka spent $79.99 on Fallguys "Showbucks"

Now to be fair, I don't even think he got into an actual game or used a single show dollar, but the fact remains.
Now I guess I can blame myself... or my girl since he was logged in on her account at the time. But lesson learned.

As I type I'm in the process of a refund and they just replied saying it will be processed in 3days so I guess no harm no foul.
I gotta give him his own gamertag :manny:
The one great thing about the larry Box is the parental controls you can have his gamertag under your family plan and limit his content, playing time, shut the console off remotely etc etc these are features from live since the 360 look into it.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Well if its like father like son then your kid will just quit after the tutorial and then go watch a walkthrough :scust:
Pretty soon the movie game will play itself after they start it so :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The one great thing about the larry Box is the parental controls you can have his gamertag under your family plan and limit his content, playing time, shut the console off remotely etc etc these are features from live since the 360 look into it.
I'm hip on those thangs, I wasn't asking on what happened. My kid is a new gamer so he doesn't have a gamertag yet.
Situation is gucci. And while one way of handling this is to arm up. I have a different approach, I'm not changing shyt :stop:
You see, I'm King Kong round deez parts, and little man gonnna have to learn to NOT fukk AROUND.
Now I can't teach him that if I bend over backwords to keep him from fukking up. Nah, I'm setting traps for his ass.
Everybody hates chris :birdman:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Little man forgot he was in a house where games aren't purchased, they're rented. :russ:
Nah but for real. Password protection/required is a must. When my son was about a year and a half old he bought a $70 game on accident just by using the controller as a toy and fumbling around buttons. I locked account to require passwords for every purchase since then

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I'm hip on those thangs, I wasn't asking on what happened. My kid is a new gamer so he doesn't have a gamertag yet.
Situation is gucci. And while one way of handling this is to arm up. I have a different approach, I'm not changing shyt :stop:
You see, I'm King Kong round deez parts, and little man gonnna have to learn to NOT fukk AROUND.
Now I can't teach him that if I bend over backwords to keep him from fukking up. Nah, I'm setting traps for his ass.
Everybody hates chris :birdman:
I was bout to say :birdman: :demonic:
Cut that shyt at the root rather be me to beat his ass than the cops.
But there are many safe ways to show them that actions have consequences violence is the last resort :birdman: you need to teach him about money, give him a monthly stipend and he manages his expemses/hobbies. They need to do chores for that money. No money for doing what they supposed to do like getting good grades, doing homework.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well if its like father like son then your kid will just quit after the tutorial and then go watch a walkthrough :scust:
065.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was bout to say :birdman: :demonic:
Cut that shyt at the root rather be me to beat his ass than the cops.
But there are many safe ways to show them that actions have consequences violence is the last resort :birdman: you need to teach him about money, give him a monthly stipend and he manages his expemses/hobbies. They need to do chores for that money. No money for doing what they supposed to do like getting good grades, doing homework.
Right now, Money to him is PLAYING GAMES but I hear ya