I'm about to say fukk it and just lease from now on.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$368 a month. This is my first lease so I didn't want to jump into something expensive. But I know when it's up, I will be able to get pretty much any car I want with little to no interest.

Throughout my 20's and 30's I always paid cash. Never financed. SO I was always pushing cars that were at between 6 and 10 years old and out of warranty.

The repairs because too much of a hassle. Now I'm at an age where I'd rather drive new shyt. I don't car about custom rims and most cars have infotainment systems and decent sound systems, so there's no need to customize. The only thing I do when I get a new car is add tint
. I've had this Maxima for a little over a year and I already want something else.

My next lease will only be for 2 years. It will probably either an a 2020 Audi or Infiniti.
I can relate to all of this

im thinking about leasing something right now

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I got a question, when it comes to returning a car that you've had tinted, do you have to have that tint removed or they let it slide or they will charge fee for that?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I got a question, when it comes to returning a car that you've had tinted, do you have to have that tint removed or they let it slide or they will charge fee for that?
If the tint is legal it should be fine. I just bought a car that came with tints. I like it, gonna get them from now on.