Im about to take a break but Brothers need pistol permits . Please read

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen man we need to be armed out here. Theres a war outside, its not safe man and were fighting these white supremacist, these wetbacks, these other racial groups.

Tool up now before its to late. The white race is dying out and these other non blacks are jockeying for power. U got the elite democratic negros trying to stop us from being armed. We need to be armed and know how to use it because this war is getting hotter

Plus unfortunately we got our own ppl killing each other of course. The streets are dry. XXX was just the beginning. These sex workers and rappers are going to be the next big targets because every hustle is dry. Like star said the streets gotta eat too and those brothers don't got degrees or the emotional temperament to hold a 9 to 5 and I don't either so I'm not judging. I feel for the young bros but damn I'm in the cooker too so all I can do is look out for me and mine

I predict alot of us are going to die but the savvy ones that r smart and lucky will make it through this thing. I feel death looming over me everyday I step out the house. 2 of my cousins got killed recently and one was found with out his luxury designer shoes. Left him on the sidewalk barefoot in a puddle of blood and his life was only worth some shoes that probably cost 20 dollars to make. Bro was only 19. That's why I always laughed at the thought of this supposed black love.

These crackers are exterminating us . Its the hunger games out here and were all in this desert searching for water. If your well is wet then u might have to defend that with your life.

Were in the shyt man...no more thinking or planning the shyt is popping now. This is a Race War and were going to need strong masculine black men because these #rootarticles bedwenches, uncle toms, fakkits and dikes era is over...they cant protect shyt....

toxic masculinity is going to have to return because were being picked off...one of us might be next. These crackers aren't playing. I'm around them everyday at this CDL school. These motherfukkers aren't like the passive aggressive ones at y'all corporate jobs. They're str8 and direct. All they do is hunt, shoot guns and watch fox news and stack paper. I'm seeing more Confederate flags on pick ups out in these suburban areas.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Firearm(s) at the house, Knives on my person. Nice speech but are you with the shyts or you just on here looking for E-recognition with this rant?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alright im out

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Don't matter how prepared you are, you can always get got.

:mjlol:at people think a race/civil war is gonna be like the one in 1860's, when it's gonna resemble more like Syria, with many, many enclaves and coalitions fighting and dying for power, only to be crushed and trampled by the state.