Im afraid to go to barber

Fatboy_

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Been rocking braids on my kawhi leonard sh*t for awhile now a very long time. 5th grade i had em, junior high stopped rocking them, 10th - 12 grade started rocking them again. After that continued rocking them in college up until now. so i consistently been getting my hair braided 6 years straight and i think it's finally caught up to me

:francis:
it sucks i grew up in the era when braids were "the In style thing" because maybe my hairline loss could of been prevented but my own sick addiction wanting to continue to wear braids is truly my own wrong doing and this is the outcome and here i am to this day i continue to punish my hairline and STILL get it braided even though its thinning and im seeing scalp. I cant go on like this but I'm so nervous to go to the barber i don't want to bald it but i don't want it to look real bad either.

I'm not going to post my hairline because yall gonna violate and put me in google images :scust:

But this picture right here is spot on regarding how my hairline is shaping out to look like nowadays

A-photograph-of-a-black-male-with-traction-alopecia-caused-by-tying-back-his-hair-too-tightly-with-the-use-of-a-headband.jpg

My hairline is thinning out just like this. So my brothers i come forth at your mercy what would be the best type of haircut i can get with this type of hairline because i don't know what type to get and balding is definitely out of the question for now. :martin:

I think i actually made a similar post to this before but this one is more informational and i think i might actually go threw with it this time if i can grow some nuts

Last edited:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
if it's exactly like the picture then get the low crisp 1 and you're good, maybe bald fade to acheive balance

if it was truly just the braids it might get fuller with some care, but hairline in pic isn't bad at all

especially if you don't have a bulbous head like that dude

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I grw up with braid being the shyt too. I like to see Kawhi bringing it back with style

BUT I never did it on myself cuz I got a big ass forehead and WOAT headshape... Ugly nikka problems but yeah OP you should try another thang maybe a lil fro with that ish that makes the hair curlier

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Take it down....look fwd to this being your future.....

central-african-man.jpg

When u go to the barbershop...dont ask for a "Caesar"....ask for a dark "Kenyan".
You'll be straight :mjlol:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Time to go for a "0 cut" or the kobe/rick ross cut. At worst, just go completely bald bruh..:francis:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Since your hair is already long then get dreads

Dreads are in style :ufdup: