Im already thinking about my first movie script. Im writing it in my head like hov. Its called .....

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Hell On Earth(The Day The Negros awaken)

Basically this the first draft. I got 2 ideals or 3. I'm like Hov when it comes to my art. I just create in my head first and make it up as I go.

#1. So far Its going to be based in 2017. I Like to talk about modern day shyt. Its going to be about how indoctrinated oppressed blacks finally rise up from the ghettos and figure out who they are and learn how to work together. They go through the rebuilding process and turn their neighborhoods into Utopian societies. White elites say whatever and think nothing of it until these communities actually surpass their own. Then that's when panic sets in but then they really become power and dominant. The white middle class really start to shrink due to poor economic circumstances and they basically become the new nikkas in america. Then white elites wage war against the the black power structure and destroy them to reclaim power

#2 is a children of the corn, Nat turner style piece where blacks that are oppressed and their backs are pressed against the wall so much they turn into monsters and pillage and ravish middle america including uncle toms that turned their backs on them turning them into monsters aswell. They eventually destroy the land and sail back to africa and become normal again. They become the people they were truly destined to be

#3 is basically # 2 but done by using fictional people like the more avatar because the ideal might to be too raw for the public

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the scenes in #2 is based upon that observation I made while driving down elmwood ave.

A homeless crazy black man talking to himself in front of a high class restaurant and he turn into one of these black zombified beings and flips the tables causing mass panic and attack patrons. He even rips off one of the waiters heads off.

He rips one lady bra off exposing her breast she runs in panic topless....he takes out all the pain and hell that lead him to become homeless in the first place

im still working it out

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You better set it in like 2022.

Even if someone bought the script today, 2017 is gonna be 2008 status (I wonder is they even say that shyt when they preform that song post 2008).

"Making it up in your head" is just like not doing anything at all. Get a notebook and write something down even if it's an outline.

Read and watch YT vids on script writing and story structure. It'll save you some steps.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Anything u plan on making money from you should keep to yourself. Like movie ideas, books, projects etc. People can and will steal your stuff and make $$$ off of you. You can't tell every body everything you're doing.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything u plan on making money from you should keep to yourself. Like movie ideas, books, projects etc. People can and will steal your stuff and make $$$ off of you. You can't tell every body everything you're doing.
i gotta vault cuz...a never ending supply