I'm at my limit with Itunes....

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I can't take this software, i bootleg my whole library with no shame...

Itunes makes every song double and I got a small hard drive so I keep the Itunes folder on a external.

I'm close to going back to android but I got all this Apple stuff.

How much better is Itunes on mac over windows?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The fact that you're forced into using that bullshyt should tell you all you need to know...
I barely ever use iTunes. I'm mostly using Spotify or YouTube Music but I did load files on my phone with iTunes. I just created a playlist called iPhone music and sync that playlist to my phone. It is auto-synced whenever I plug up the phone.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I barely ever use iTunes. I'm mostly using Spotify or YouTube Music but I did load files on my phone with iTunes. I just created a playlist called iPhone music and sync that playlist to my phone. It is auto-synced whenever I plug up the phone.
That sounded like a lot compared to just plugging in a USB, dragging and dropping ANYTHING I want...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That sounded like a lot compared to just plugging in a USB, dragging and dropping ANYTHING I want...
iTunes is better to me. It allows me to create smart playlist organized by play counts as well as other criteria and sync those playlist across multiple devices so that they're all the same. I actually sync my Android phone to iTunes as well. If I listen to a song 10 times on my Android phone then sync it back if that causes it to jump a few spots on my most played list it matches on the computer and syncs that way to my iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, iPod Nano and my PC once they all sync with iTunes. Means I don't have to manage my own playlist. I just set the rules and forget it.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don't have a big hard drive so I keep the music on a external but Itunes doubles the file so it's literally 3 songs of the same song all over again.

Not a fan.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
I don't have a big hard drive so I keep the music on a external but Itunes doubles the file so it's literally 3 songs of the same song all over again.

Not a fan.

check your preferences if you haven't already

change your itunes media folder location to the folder on your EHD

uncheck copy files to itunes media folder when adding to library

Screenshot-2021-03-06-023031.png

just switch to your preferred media player if the above doesn't work

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
iTunes is better to me. It allows me to create smart playlist organized by play counts as well as other criteria and sync those playlist across multiple devices so that they're all the same. I actually sync my Android phone to iTunes as well. If I listen to a song 10 times on my Android phone then sync it back if that causes it to jump a few spots on my most played list it matches on the computer and syncs that way to my iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, iPod Nano and my PC once they all sync with iTunes. Means I don't have to manage my own playlist. I just set the rules and forget it.

Breh nobody care