I'm at my Washington caucus and there's a line 300 deep just to register and get in.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Three hours in and nothing has been voted on. Not even the next level delegates...speaking of which, each person who wants to move on and be a state delegate, they get a minute to speak/campaign. There's over 140 fukking people who want to move on. :dead:

@the cac mamba get in here and defend this charade from your party.
:dead::snoop::lupe:

What kinda shyt have people been saying to move on to the next level?

Nothing but :mjcry: :noah: type stories?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Ya we get it, can u stop crying now?:childplease:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You technically haven't been there for five hours since you left for food :umad:

You should channel your anger into voting for someone to change this system :troll:
Didn't take that long to get food, so yes, I was there for over five hours. :umad:

So the Democratic party at the state level wants this caucus system, but it was run by nothing but volunteers and it was clearly their first time doing this. What a mess. If they want this bullshyt caucus system, they need to spend some money on it and have paid staff conducting them.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Didn't take that long to get food, so yes, I was there for over five hours. :umad:

So the Democratic party at the state level wants this caucus system, but it was run by nothing but volunteers and it was clearly their first time doing this. What a mess. If they want this bullshyt caucus system, they need to spend some money on it and have paid staff conducting them.
I saw something on Twitter and ummm... Do y'all gotta go to another caucus?

If so :dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I saw something on Twitter and ummm... Do y'all gotta go to another caucus?

If so :dead:
I'm not going, but there's a district caucus in a few weeks and the state convention is June 17-19. It's fukking absurd.

The most shocking part about this is it's a fairly progressive region, but this vote is something straight out of the 1800s. Almost nobody had anything positive to say about the process.