I'm Back! Passport brehs help me out.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Damn breh. If u not trolling i aint know u was down that bad :picard:

Im this close to looking up this old thot i used to let top me off for nickle bags and calling in a favor for ya.

Aint gone lie, it wasnt one of my finer moments even 20 years ago. As for getting ur V-card stamped for the first time:lupe:

Just how degenerate and desperate for a whiff of that thang are ya?:sadcam: What awaits u at the end of ur pilgrimage here is not for the faint of heart.:sadbron:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
Haiti
I'm back at the coli after taking a two month break.

Passport brehs I need your help/advice.

I am a 37 year old virgin and decided I want to go overseas or even somewhere else in America to sleep with some women.

I know some people think this is lame but considering I'm still a virgin at my age plus my social anxiety makes it hard for me to interact with women in general. I figure if I go somewhere where no one knows me my social anxiety won't be that bad.

What places would you recommend I travel to for someone who is sheltered and doesnt really have any street smarts? I was even considering just Florida like Panama City or Miami.

I don't really have any friends so this would be a solo week trip I'm planning. I would like to do this sometime in March-April 2024.
Assuming you're not a troll: if they peep that you're weak, you'll be gone in a week.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
OP, you are probably in a better space than most men out here.

I suggest you continue to focus on your own self-growth and G-d. If the right woman comes around, cool, that is the woman for you.

Too many guys chase things they believe they want as opposed to going after what they need. Your anxiety is the result of an internal problem. That cannot be fixed by sex.

I suggest reading Soren Kierkegaard's book, "The Sickness Unto Death".

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm back at the coli after taking a two month break.

Passport brehs I need your help/advice.

I am a 37 year old virgin and decided I want to go overseas or even somewhere else in America to sleep with some women.

I know some people think this is lame but considering I'm still a virgin at my age plus my social anxiety makes it hard for me to interact with women in general. I figure if I go somewhere where no one knows me my social anxiety won't be that bad.

What places would you recommend I travel to for someone who is sheltered and doesnt really have any street smarts? I was even considering just Florida like Panama City or Miami.

I don't really have any friends so this would be a solo week trip I'm planning. I would like to do this sometime in March-April 2024.

Dave24..

First off, much respect to you for tagging me and placing value on my opinion(s)...

However, after reading your post, I need to keep it official with ya..

Women should be the least of your concerns at this point in your life. You need to deal with your social anxiety first!

Seriously!

I can't tell you how to deal with it, but I am sure you have enough common sense to know that not addressing your anxiety, insecurity, self esteem, etc. isn't going to get you the outcomes you are seeking.

Think of it this way...

What makes you think that traveling with the issues you have is going to give you favorable results? If you are in your situation where you live, then you will bring that same issue with you when you travel somewhere.

If you aren't willing to talk to women in your area, how you gonna do it in another state, let alone another country?

Let me share what I have learned..

There isn't too many people who is gonna be understanding and empathetic to your situation and lack of dating/sexual experience. Best believe that! @ your age, women will want to you to have some experience and will hold court on you if you don't. They are going to make a gang of assumptions and render their decision whether to deal with you or not on the spot.

So, if you choose to travel, then travel somewhere just to go sightseeing and relax. Maybe use the time away to think of a plan to change your situation all around.

Once you figure out your plan, then go to work to execute your plan and after you gain some confidence, self love and accept that you are who you are, then start talking to women.

Other than that, I don't have much to really share because it wouldn't matter what I suggest if you aren't willing to put in the time and effort to deal with whatever is holding you back from evolving to a better version of you.

I hope you take what I said well for my intentions come from a good place.

Just want you to one day read that you took heed to my suggestions or someone else's and end up getting the outcome(s) you are seeking...

Best of luck to ya and wherever you visit this spring, I hope you have fun!

Salute!

Last edited:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Miami is not it. This is a very cutthroat and savage city when it comes to women.
Putting aside the OF and IG thots and straight up hustlers
your average everyday Miami woman is never going to entertain a dude that isn't confident
The bare minimum for them to even get out of bed and talk to a dude is they have to feel your vibe that YOU BELIEVE YOU'RE THE MAN
There's no other way around it
No matter your scene, your flow and energy HAS to be "I'm the greatest man that's ever lived and you should be grateful and content to bask in my presence"

Example: I just got with this down to earth artsy chick last month
You'd think a woman that's into yoga and meditation and eating healthy and all that earthy stuff wouldn't care about a dude being "the man"
When we first started kicking it and building on relationships and all that
She told me "I can never get with a shy dude"
My antenna went up cuz I'm an introvert
I'm not shy per se, but I am the quiet observant type; I'd rather listen than speak
I said "you say shy, others might say he's economical with his words"
her: "That may be but that's part of getting to know someone. Bottom line is as a man HE HAS TO LEAD, take charge of every situation"
Again, even natural earthy women in Miami want a confident man, a leader
That's the absolute bare minimum down here

Another example: I got a homegirl who's heavy into the dating apps
She told me she matched with a dude and when they got into the let's meet up talk
She asked him when and where
Dude said "I don't know, where do you want to go?"
She instantly bushed him
I was like "yo it's like that? maybe he just wanted to hear your options, what you're interested in and shyt"
She goes "nope, I don't want to pick when and where. That's HIS JOB. I may or may not be able to make it, but he has to take the initiative and we can go on from there"

I've had ups and downs in my mental state just like anyone else
The way I maintain my confidence is I focus on my passion and my purpose (writing, travels, music, books)
In fact I met my artsy girl at a book fair I moderated a panel at
She told me "I was interested because you spoke clearly, asked good questions, and managed the panel's time"
The last thing on my mind was bagging anyone. I was focused on doing a good job with the opportunity I was given.
Lo and behold here we are

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm #shortgang #ugly gang,

I understand where you are coming from. I was shy & an introvert but I wanted women so bad I overcame all of it.

I started of by having a few platonic female friends, it helped me to be comfortable in my skin around women & how to talk to women.

So many single lonely women out there breh. Go see LSA forum if you think I'm lying, they making threads everyday desperate for a man

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I'm #shortgang #ugly gang,

I understand where you are coming from. I was shy & an introvert but I wanted women so bad I overcame all of it.

I started of by having a few platonic female friends, it helped me to be comfortable in my skin around women & how to talk to women.

So many single lonely women out there breh. Go see LSA forum if you think I'm lying, they making threads everyday desperate for a man

Glad you overcame your issues breh!