I'm boycotting the restaurant "Hooters" for 2k24 n BEYOND

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don’t know anything about the feature it’s set to whatever it is was during registration

class of 2012 came with soft features built in huh :lolbron:

well pardon me breh I'm gonna head to Kennedy fried and try to make this night unforgettable. we'll pick this up later when you got that sorted out.

Pseudonym

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol sound like the Hooters down the way.
Twin Peaks taking all their employees
I took my son to a Twin Peaks, I’ve never been there. Saw the uniforms and my kid was like NOPE! :hubie:

Dad explained he didn’t wanna be there with his mama cause he couldn’t look with me being there, he had to be around 14 yrs old :mjlol:
It was the most convenient restaurant to go to in the plaza. Ended up going to Ale House

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
breh everytime....in another thread I was talking about how I use to tell hoes I was a fire righter and rescued kittens out of a tree when I had no legit job :mjlol:

I had so many aliases at one point :russ:

Yeah I’m married with two kids but when I go to the titty club, I’m a completely different person.

I told one bytch “Yeah I hit a small lottery a few years ago, so I haven’t worked in a couple years.”

:ehh: She didn’t leave the table and just sat and listened to me talk with her titties out. Tossed a couple dollars and left. It was like a cheap therapy session.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
class of 2012 came with soft features built in huh :lolbron:

well pardon me breh I'm gonna head to Kennedy fried and try to make this night unforgettable. we'll pick this up later when you got that sorted out.
Sounds good, hopefully it nets out better than hooters.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Hooters was a novel idea in the 90s and 2000s now it's just a dinosaur of a concept and the wings were never that good to begin with it was basically a glorified PG rated titty bar for guilty Christian men to go to as opposed to an all out strip club.