I'm boycotting the restaurant "Hooters" for 2k24 n BEYOND

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
for what? you be the breh at the club rapping to the bottle girl all night huh :mjlol:
Not remotely but if that helps you cope for thinking Hooters was going to be legendary night than by all means……

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I went to a Hooters once in 2005 with the fellas for spring break.

They had these beer battered wings that I guess must have been killin nikkas, b/c I haven't seen them on a Hooters menu since.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The same place you got the notion I need to holler at bottle service chicks

Yea we speak 2 different languages.

if English was your first language you would have comprehended the story.... :russ:

talking about @maxamusa planned on "having the night of his lyfe" at a MF chicken chain get the fukk on with your goofy ass :camby:

brehs talk about pulling the staff hoes from hooters like thats a mission :mjlol:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yea we speak 2 different languages.

if English was your first language you would have comprehended the story.... :russ:

talking about @maxamusa planned on "having the night of his lyfe" at a MF chicken chain get the fukk on with your goofy ass :camby:

brehs talk about pulling the staff hoes from hooters like thats a mission :mjlol:
You being sassy like that hostess now

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You being sassy like that hostess now

"sassy" he says. I don't even recognize u. I wish you had your profile not limited so I could figure out quick fast and smoke your corny ass with endless quotes to show what u really are. I can already tell.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Hooters ain't that bad but nah, it ain't all that. The one(?) we have left in Vegas is aight.

I stopped going because the last time I went my waitress had the same name as my daughter. Since then, I'll take the chicken and fake names at any actual strip club.

I give a fake name when I go to the strip club. One night I told the chick my name was Mike and she said “that’s my dad’s name.” Then she got up from the table and left :dead:

So now I use uncommon names like Malik

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
"sassy" he says. I don't even recognize u. I wish you had your profile not limited so I could figure out quick fast and smoke your corny ass with endless quotes to show what u really are. I can already tell.
You seems awfully upset. You shared a story and people had fun with it.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I give a fake name when I go to the strip club. One night I told the chick my name was Mike and she said “that’s my dad’s name.” Then she got up from the table and left :dead:

So now I use uncommon names like Malik

breh everytime....in another thread I was talking about how I use to tell hoes I was a fire righter and rescued kittens out of a tree when I had no legit job :mjlol:

I had so many aliases at one point :russ:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You lawst even thinking that Hooters represents even a 'teenth of what the tongue in cheek name suggests in today's world of hair triggerd offences and pronoun placards, breh. They done rode that train off the rails well over a decade ago and the place is just surviving based off the fact that it's a franchise and people still fall for the trap.
They ain't allowed to discriminate and choose the best lookin' girls anymore and I'm sure...somewhere....somehow....there is a movement of Transmissions waitressing with gluten free sausages under their aprons at this point.​

This and the current era we in, 8's, 9's, and 10's that would be working at a Hooters type spot is at home making OF content.