"Im BROKE and I need HELP" Dame Dash

Daps
This is pretty much it. People felt like Dame was attacking them personally.

For me I just felt like his comments weren't practical. Laughing at envy because he had a boss and didn't own the radio station was wack. Is it wise to be broke But broke from spending your own money on failed businesses or to have a steady Job with a boss doing what you love?

Dame is a funny dude and not everything he says is crazy but he's looking funny in the light now

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
For me I just felt like his comments weren't practical. Laughing at envy because he had a boss and didn't own the radio station was wack. Is it wise to be broke But broke from spending your own money on failed businesses or to have a steady Job with a boss doing what you love?

Dame is a funny dude and not everything he says is crazy but he's looking funny in the light now
People are mad that people are shytting on Dame and then questioning why they are mad that Dame shyts on the working population and black people :mindblown:

shytting on Dame, the #1 bully and self-proclaimed a$$hole is wrong. But shytting on that dad putting in two shifts 7 days a week so that his kids doesn't have to, shytting on people starving etc. that's fair game :dahell:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
People are mad that people are shytting on Dame and then questioning why they are mad that Dame shyts on the working population and black people :mindblown:

shytting on Dame, the #1 bully and self-proclaimed a$$hole is wrong. But shytting on that dad putting in two shifts 7 days a week so that his kids doesn't have to, shytting on people starving etc. that's fair game :dahell:
:pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: