I'm convinced 2Chainz has compromising pictures of an industry exec or SOMETHING

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dont get me wrong, I dont hate dude. Nor do I change the station or song when his verse comes on. I like that he's older and is makin it happen.

And the "2 Chaiiiiinnnnzzzzz" tag is already legendary. :krs:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
And the "2 Chaiiiiinnnnzzzzz" tag is already legendary.
patriarch_aleksii2.jpg
French has good hooks and picks AMAZING beats
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of French, and I stopped checking for dude as much after Max B got locked up...but he earned that deal.

And I think 2 Chainz earned his, too...dude's been rhyming for a decade plus. Didn't get discouraged after being featured on Luda tracks and getting no hype, didn't get discouraged after Playas Circle had one of the top singles of the year...A lot of rappers would have given up, but dude still grinded.

Reinvented himself, changed his name which instantly helped his marketability, etc.

No problem with not liking his music, but dudes are acting like he's an industry plant, and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Still, working with Kreayshawn :rudy: there's no defense for that.

Daps
I've actually been sleepin on dude. For tha past two months all ive been bumping is that TRUrealigion tape. Duke makes certain type of music well at this point in time. Like people have said, he def this year's Gucci Mane, especially since he seems to be getting the love from the pop rappers and rnb singers.