I'm convinced...Lance Stephenson was sent here on a time machine circa 1994

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if its basketball yeah he lame........if its fukkery and laughs he is a barrel of monkeys................i def wouldnt want him on my squad...........talented but lets see if he works on adding more to his game this offseason..........post, bettter handles and better conditioning
how? he averaged 13, 7 and 5 on 49% FG and led the league in triple-doubles. any team could use that production. and he only 23

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how? he averaged 13, 7 and 5 on 49% FG and led the league in triple-doubles. any team could use that production. and he only 23
Hi Dwight Howard. Welcome to the coli. You are well loved and respected around these parts
Perhaps you would like to play with him then
I agree he is a potential gem but his head space is the worrying part
He is in a contract year a la Ben Gordon and B Jennings so lets not get too ahead of ourselves
His question will nbe does he have the work ethic to transform himself to a ligit all star..........he certainly has the tools for sure

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anybody got the gif late in the 4th where he's laying on the ground and big ass Hibbert is tryin' to pick him up, but its taking forever to do so:feedme:

pure f*ckery

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Truth be told it was his energy that got the Pacers playing like they believed they could win.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Anybody got the gif late in the 4th where he's laying on the ground and big ass Hibbert is tryin' to pick him up, but its taking forever to do so:feedme:

pure f*ckery

roy-hibbert-picks-up-lance-stephenson-gif.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Lance calls Bron weak. Bron drops 32 on em. Lance cops pleas talking about he shouldn't have said that....

Lance responds by blowing in this nikkas ear and doing something Rondo has already done to The Heat...

And yall saying this nikka won :russ: