I'm Curious, Has Anyone Apologized for saying Umar Johnson Has No Psychology License nor PHD?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Now that the trial has come and gone, has anyone made any videos apologizing for that yet?:dwillhuh:

Can someone link them?

This was a really popular narrative on here and on youtube FOR YEARS. I mean a LOT of Years!

So now, has anyone actual apologized ỏr said anything about the years of threads and videos saying that man aint licensed and that man doesnt have a PHD?

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
1EQzQr.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I never questioned his credentials. Never got on that bandwagon
whether people agree with him or not.

supporter ỏr not.

There has to be something to stop nikkahs from acussing people of some fruedulant shyte like this for such a long as time, and then pretend like nothing happened after confirmation.

I mean nikkahs were NON-stop with how 100% sure they were that he didnt graduate, had no PHD, and wasnt licensed.

I have yet to see a single one of thêse nikkahs who were sure for the last 3 ỏr 4 years come out and say "my bad".

Dont understand that.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
of course not, name of the game is to shyt on any black man whos blatant about being for black people.

nikkas will nitpick any flaw we have but white mommy and zaddy get the benefit of the doubt.
Breh it was a whole gang of black folks. I heard Umar was a fake PHD so much that I was almost starting to believe it the way these nikkahs were so sủre and kept saying they had evidence from his school and all this other bullshyte.

I mean, there has to be 1 dude somewhere who had legit said, "my bad, I might hate Umar, but I was mad wrong about what i said about his credentials all this time. I lied on him"

Anyone more abitious than me can easily do a coli forum search with the words "Umar" and "has no phd" to find his detractors here.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Now that the trail has come and gone, has anyone made any videos apologizing for that yet?:dwillhuh:

Can someone link them?

This was a really popular narrative on here and on youtube FOR YEARS. I mean a LOT of Years!

So now, has anyone actual apologized ỏr said anything about the years of threads and videos saying that man aint licensed and that man doesnt have a PHD?

I dont ever recall any instance where a Black intellectual was apologized to..no one apologizes to us if they arent forced to.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
To be clear he doesn't have a licence nor did he ever say he had one. he said he was a certified school therapist/psychologist.

Has Umar apologized for taking 700k of folks money and not delivering a school?

He didn't ask for "money" to open "a school" he asked specifically for $5million to purchase St. Paul's College to open a boarding school.

Thats like me asking for everyone to chip in on a $25 pizza for the group. then yall give me $15 talking about...
  • Were da food at :usure:
  • Did you not hear me say pizza and $25? :martin: ...all I got is $15 :stopitslime:
  • ok now I got $20 :ehh: ...but now the damn pizza spot is closed and I gotta find another:francis:
  • Were da food at :usure:
  • Food NO pizza YES :what: $25 needed got $20:what: pizza spot closed now cause yall dikkn round:what:
  • fukk it I'm going to see what kinda pizza I can get for $20 :patrice: ...but I still gotta find a spot thats open:jbhmm:
  • Were da food at :usure: ...he robbing yall of yo money :usure:
  • Are you def :mindblown: ...did you even pitch in any fukk'n cash???:what:
  • No:usure: ...why would I give cash to a Thief :usure:
  • :beli:

The above is how I see this whole thing which is why I stay out of it by and large.

“Like a system of politics, science has sought foremost its own preservation,”

"Theory does not advance ideas (as the positivists asserted in the early part of this
century), theory justifies ideas. Empirical methodology is not a tool of revelation and
verification, but rather a tool of refutation and a shield of obstruction behind which the

ideas a theory justifies are operationalized as programs immune to self-interested
criticism. Therefore, the most crucial considerations in the development of theory are (1)
the ideological programs that theory is capable of justifying;
and (2) the methodological
framework its protection and preservation demand."

The Theoretical and Methodological Crisis of the Africentric Conception
W. Curtis Banks
The Journal of Negro Education
Vol. 61, No. 3, Africentrism and Multiculturalism: Conflict or Consonance (Summer, 1992), pp. 262-272

They are simply attempting to use something that is verifiable as a shield to justify and guard what ever political views they have from criticism. Crazy thing is they constantly fail at it just like the "where is the school" trope when he never asked for money to build "a school", just like he never said he had "a license".

EDIT:
:comeon:
Now that he has the school buildings folks still don't/won't apologize.
Instead they switch to "well, when is it going to open" when their original argument was that he wasn't going to buy any school(or more aggressively that he stole the money and spent it on something else)
Waiting for the goal post to move again to....
  • criticize the teachers
  • then criticize teachers certifications
  • then criticize curriculum
  • then criticize the f'n lunch lady & her food
  • etc etc
When he didn't have the school they complained about the school, he got the school now they complain about opening, the school opens they'll switch to the teachers certification or curriculum .....before all of this they even complained about him having a degree!

Point is they don't care about the school or whatever their gripe of the day is, and instead of saying their true gripe they go on and on about [insert issue here] .
Hell T.I. just got popped for being adjacent to a Hollywood scammer ....If Umar was out here actually being the "scammer" he would have been hemmed up a looonging time ago.
I'm half obliged to donate to the school just to spite those folks, like when people bugged by vegans buy an extra hamburger out of spite.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Even tho I didn't follow dude, that shyt was foul from the start.
Shyte was wild to me that they kept saying this man had no PHD or license and that they had proof. I was dead ass starting to believe it the way all these nikkahs was 100% sure and talking bout it like it was all common knowledge. I don't even follow Umar like that, but that shyte was foul. For like 3+ years they did tat, and not 1 apology:dahell: