I'm DEADASS About To Join The Reserves (No Way I'm Gonna Be A STATISTIC)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've been gone for two hours :snoop: Went to seven stores today :snoop: They were, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Pets Smart, and dikks. dikks is hiring, but none of the other stores aren't. Like I said, if I don't find something I'm joining the Reserves :francis: They pay for your schooling (wanna major in Human Services) and you can serve your country. Don't care if that gets me hate. Listen, you think I wanna be broke at 25 or 30 :hubie: My mother waited 23 years to have me. I'm not gonna disappoint her or myself :hubie: Atleast I can make THAT commitment and return to school. It's a win win and I can get a skillset:jawalrus:

I'm gonna prevent myself for being a bum :mjgrin:

I had this problem before, but the job market here has gotten WORSE :snoop:

So, I gonna do what I can do. Also, it can help you get into the political field (which is my goal) :manny:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
you could just go to school and skip the reserves. I mean, I see why you want to go the route you're going but you might as well just go to school unless you don't feel strong academically.
I applied for a grant two years ago and was denied. This was when my mother stopped working. I'm not gonna take out another loan ever again. Not trying to get in the whole. Especially, for just Community College.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The reserves seems like a good option but you mine as well go active duty. That reserve check ain't nothing and it's more of a headache than anything.

Speaking from an active duty perspective
Yeah, but I don't want to be in the squad line. I'm am an only child btw. TBH, I wouldn't mind, but my parents are against that.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
you could just go to school and skip the reserves. I mean, I see why you want to go the route you're going but you might as well just go to school unless you don't feel strong academically.

My sentiments exactly. Not sure how long you been outta school but if it's been a while just take two classes and ace them. dont fukk around with bad grades.

is there specifically anything you wanna do in your job life? Or do you want a career that can give a comfortable lifestyle (which there's nothing wrong with imo)

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
you get like 200-300 a month lol. just enlist phaggot. my dad just retired from the military and told me reserves is basically useless.
TBH. better than no income. With me, I'm good with networking. So, I could get better positions in that. I'm sitting here just got back with khakis and a dress up shirt. I'd rather try and see how it goes than be a lame broke dude. Also, I love being on my feet and being productive.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Got a couple homies enlisted and in the reserves. I think reserves is one of the best things young men should consider. You get that weekly check, benefits, training, get to go to school or have another job on the side.
I'm gonna look into it breh. Since I'm 22 it's my best shot now. Gonna cut weight and start from there. This is my life that I'm talking about here. Thanks for this info breh. Gonna rep you when I can.