"I'm demanding that the Black NBA Players do NOT report to training camp until Brittney Griner is home!" Dr. Umar Johnson

klientel

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Russian official: President Putin! We just got word that Kemba Walker and Marcus Smart are not reporting to training camp! Wait wait, it looks like Malik Monk has joined in as well :lupe:

Putin: Send word to the Americans that we are releasing the prisoner immediately!! :whoa:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
How exactly does that even work?

Putin would be delighted if he caused some drama like that. WNBA would be worse cause people wouldn't even notice.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bruh we got other shyt to do right now.

Brittany aint even on the top of that list if we're keeping it a buck. Theres whole as US Spies and soldiers sitting in Siberian gulags with more time on their books.

It is what it is.

Plus, she decided to try this shyt on the edge of war breaking out. She gambled and lost.

Joe and Kamala gotta look too many Black women in the face on the campaign trail to listen to anything you’re typing. She was arrested before the declaration to stay out of Russia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Joe and Kamala gotta look too many Black women in the face on the campaign trail to listen to anything you’re typing. She was arrested before the declaration to stay out of Russia.
yeah but Russia was already at the border prepping to invade. She still left too late.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Does he always repeat himself like that?

I’ve lurked threads about him, but never cared to watch any of his videos until now.
That’s a mainstay of old black orators. Dr Clarke did it, Stokely Carmichael.

If you grew up in certain types of Black neighborhoods them basement church preachers do that a lot aswell.

It reminds me of that, which I’m sure is the idea.

10:03 but he does it throughout video along w H Rapp Brown

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
This breh is a true clown punching above his mental weight class. He talks down on the Congressional Black Congress. He fails to understand how tough it is to get elected into Congress on either side let alone staying there year after year.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Been getting a pass because the guy who owns the team she plays for is a g. With the white man siezing Russian assets, some americans got siezed. It's always the white man

Imagine talking about "neo Nazis" this and "the white man" that but then calling Andrei Kozitsyn, an actual white supremacist, a "g"