I'm Finna Lose Weight and Get Swole, Y'all... Foreal Foreal

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Went to a spin class today :dead: these white people too athletic for me. I'm on the side dying while they cracking jokes to each other like we not pedaling 100 miles/hour.

There is a bunch of free drop in group classes at my gym so I'm trying stuff out to see what I like.

Diet has been decent, I haven't been putting everything I eat into myfitnesspal but I feel good about my calorie intake so far. Gonna meal prep this weekend and be sure to log all my food next week.

Even tho I still haven't added in the weight training routine I did work out 3 times this week (swimming, pilates, and spin class) so I'm happy about that. Taking small steps forward.

Goals for next week:
- Log all meals into myfitnesspal. Staying within 1500 calories.
- Gym at least 3 days... gonna seriously put together a schedule this weekend

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
pm me for tips tokey bear i gotchu, im also getting back into shape as i was out for 8 months. getting back to the grove of things and working on my form first then increasing for strength and mass growth, training my homeboy as well he finna be slim by christmas then toned/muscular by summer for the hoes :blessed:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I can now swim an entire lap doing backstrokes without stopping. I'm gasping for breath by the time I get there but at least I'm getting there.

My freestyle is trash cause I don't have the whole "breathing while swimming" thing down but that's aight.

If it wasn't for the fact that my hair always gets wet (even with a cap), forcing me to wash it, I would do this more than once a week.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Not sure if you have one or not, but have you ever considered getting a dog.

I often forget to do cardio in the gym, but I walk my brother's dog when he's out of town, it's helped me tone up some loose ends.

It's a great source cardio that can help develop the habit of walking 2-3 miles a day.