I'm going to enjoy watching Nitro MORE this time around on the Network

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Because now it's just gonna be about in-ring wrestling, of which Nitro always had plenty of and some pretty good matches. Now I'm not concerned about storylines, or flipping the channel to not mis something better on RAW.

I'll just watch the matches for what they are, and I definitely enjoy good wrestling matches MORE now than I did back then as a teen.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No way you can enjoy it more knowing the storylines and where they go

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember there use to a be streamer that played WWE/WCW/ECW tapings, PPVs, everything in order.. :wow:, it was so :blessed: even knowing how it ends

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Because now it's just gonna be about in-ring wrestling, of which Nitro always had plenty of and some pretty good matches. Now I'm not concerned about storylines, or flipping the channel to not mis something better on RAW.

I'll just watch the matches for what they are, and I definitely enjoy good wrestling matches MORE now than I did back then as a teen.

Never looked at this way. I always :rudy: cats who sice those old Nitros. I guess if you view it from an undercard perspective, you'll have a better experience. :salute: