I'm hearing some brehs wrote the story for Black Panther?

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Is this true?

It would solidify black excellence. Cause, I just can't believe some cacs wrote that!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is this true?

It would solidify black excellence. Cause, I just can't believe some cacs wrote that!

Don’t be gullible.. you should know ultimately it was stamped and approved by the white marvel execs.

A fictional superhero movie solidifies black excellence ???? Calm down .. Ya reachin.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Don’t be gullible.. you should know ultimately it was stamped and approved by the white marvel execs.

A fictional superhero movie solidifies black excellence ???? Calm down .. Ya reachin.

I'm referring to the talent to write such a script.

If it's something to calm down about, please point me to the other black scifi, action movies? Because all I've seen come out our camp are hood comedies or love jones'.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm referring to the talent to write such a script.

I say calm down because y’all acting like this is some epic cultural phenomenon- like a fantasy movie can be the start of some black resurgence movement. Black excellence is when 1) talented writers and movies that do not constantly portray stereotypes are produced en masse and become the norm.. 2) when movies that are produced,funded, directed,written by sole black entities instead of “crowd funded” or receiving the cac stamp of approval in order to gain promotion and 3) when blacks receive the revenue generated from these types of projects from 1 and 2 , instead of lining the cacs pockets once again off the strength of our culture .