I'm just being honest...Meg Thee Stallion doesn't look happy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Look at what she had to do 247
shyt has to be tiring
She can't just be regular
She gotta be a thot sex symbol all the time

And the fukked up part is the females are the 1s expecting her to be like that :unimpressed:

Females pop all that shyt and be the 1s sexualizing every fukking thing:mjgrin:

This makes sense. Yeah her mom passed, but you'd think acting out would get tiresome.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dont know her music much,

but it's possible she's someone into rapping as an artform, and maybe just being creative.....just so happens she has a great body and they want her to push that 100% overall. And maybe that's not who she really is, since she's also a student.

But I dont really know much about her outside of that. :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mom died a few years back + Having to be a sex symbol practically 24/7 + Always in front of the cameras "turned up" + the shadiness of the music industry = a recipe for depression.

moms death aside she did that dumb ass ish to her self. Lol not sure when people will realize women enjoy being objects and whores for the most part. A woman rapping about real ish will never work because the avg woman will feel they are being judged hence the “care free” nonsense.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I

Is that y u send unsolicited ashy funny looking dicc pix on raggedy couches breh.....
giphy.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
moms death aside she did that dumb ass ish to her self. Lol not sure when people will realize women enjoy being objects and whores for the most part. A woman rapping about real ish will never work because the avg woman will feel they are being judged hence the “care free” nonsense.

I get you, but we know how the music industry treats women. Even if Meg wanted to thot up a bit, the industry will take that to the max. She's 24 and still mad impressionable.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Look at what she had to do 247
shyt has to be tiring
She can't just be regular
She gotta be a thot sex symbol all the time

And the fukked up part is the females are the 1s expecting her to be like that :unimpressed:

Females pop all that shyt and be the 1s sexualizing every fukking thing:mjgrin:

Yeah I don't get why she sexualizes herself. Don't she got a degree and shyt and be posting about getting her masters all the time? Don't know why she sexualizes herself when her core fanbase are women and fakkits, don't matter how much she twerk or what she wear I'm not jammin her shyt unless I'm with my wife and she turn her on. :yeshrug:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
Mom died a few years back + Having to be a sex symbol practically 24/7 + Always in front of the cameras "turned up" + the shadiness of the music industry = a recipe for depression.

co signed... funny u said that

cause I see these wannabe actors/ musicians here in LA who starts off normal going to school , working side jobs and once they get a little shine they lose touch with reality cause they get push into that lifestyle and after a few years they end up with mental and health issues and run back to Iowa and Nebraska Doing pizza delivery jobs

not saying that will happened to her, but she surrounds herself with the sneaky type of nikkas and fukking around with a dirty nikka