I'm just seeing Curt Hawkins on Smackdown first time ever

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Didn't he help Rocky train for his comeback? No wonder Rock was trash in the ring. :ohhh:

Edit: It was Hawkins AND Mr. Imperfect :deadmanny:

In an interview with The Miami Herald, The Rock revealed the other WWE talent who has been in the ring with him.

"I love Curt [Hawkins]. Curt’s been great. Joe Hennig [Michael McGillicutty] has been great, too. I’ve had a training camp for over a year now, and those guys have been tremendous."
Read more at The Rock Reveals Two WWE Superstars He's Been Training With - Wrestlezone

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I like Curt Hawkins.

I like the stupid pre-taped promos he does every week. For some reason.

But I don't like the character he portrays on live TV. It's not going to work. They should have given him his gimmick that he had with Tyler Reks. Give him a nice dominating big guy to team with or some shyt like that. Give him back his heat-seeking leg drop and that swinging body slam. But nah, give him this gimmick that's going to get him released by the end of November...

Superstar
Daps
Hawkins is a good hand in the ring but no reason at all he should be getting a push and a new character with TV time over interesting young talent like Breezeango who they haven't done shyt with and Vaudevillains who deserve a second chance