Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Most of them are just happy to be making a living :yeshrug:

tenor.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Does anyone on thecoli date a good woman?

I was clearly exaggerating. I was talking my shyt saying I could build a house and struggle with a shed, so she poke fun at me. I was talking to some of her friends that modern woman cannot compete with expecting X out of a man but cannot do simple task like cook, clean, satisfy a man. They brought up but can you build a house

Unlike the rest of you nikkas my girl has never referred to me has a nikka, disrespect my ability to be a man, argue with me in public setting, think that she can bring her bs onto me

Yeah your girl cheating on you. :wow:

Yeah no, she actually keeps thinking I will in some time

I have GOT to see a pic of that shed:mjgrin:

Post your reciepts cac then I'll compile

What's her number?

Pull up nikka

Last edited:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Be a miserable atheist cac that feels the need to shyt on someone doing community service through a church brehs

:sas1:
Who are addressing that to? Atheist white people or me. Because I'm Black and I'm not an atheist.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Went to arizona to work in landscaping nikka i thought i was gonna be cutting some trees in some shorts all cool based on some youtube videos

First day on the job i realized arizona is hot as shyt (it was 120) i was gonna work 10 hours a day in the heat, and digging holes with a shovel

Deadass cried after the first week:mjcry:

No energy to hit the gym

No energy to cook

Got home and fell asleep as soon as i sit my ass down:sadcam:

Dem work boots are heavy b :to:

Lasted 2 months because i needed cash and came back to cali:russ:

I feel you about the gym. Im starting to look like your typical mexican dad. Arms and legs like :takedat: with a slight pouch :heh:

Hard work but moneys too good though. :francis:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I got mad respect for Mexicans. Hardest working people, never seen one beg for any type of handouts or met one on welfare. They got a hustlers spirit
I can't say what you've seen or haven't seen…but after working in social services I saw it first hand…yeah the folks work, but it's all paid under the table, then they have kids, and then qualify for other stuff like free medicaid, food stamps, SSD etc.

Had many clients who pulled that hustle.

and just for arguments sake i'm talking about people undocumented, not all mexicans.