I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this just don't seem right to me

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's all about aesthetic with these types. They want to present a uniform look like Hitler youth. And it's super-easy to organize these days with stuff like discord and telegram and other services where you can force anonymity.
Kids that wear uniform for school can't even find the same color and style khaki pants. Thats just crazy

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's nothing out of the ordinary or shocking.

KKK was no different with everybody putting on pissy bedsheets and the like.
It's easy to find white tho. Tell your people we wearing blue for the kick back and watch how many shades of blue show up.

These nikkas look like they pass out uniforms and riot gear with a membership like new hires

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kids that wear uniform for school can't even find the same color and style khaki pants. Thats just crazy
It's just khakis and blue shirt. If you look at some of the pictures, a lot of 'em are different shades, and some of the shirts have different logos on them. I'm sure they have somebody making their dumb shields and sewing patches on jackets though.

GettyImages1237611768-171b0353-077a-4a75-b858-9803bfdf9fc5.jpg

patriot-front-1620x1080.jpg

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
It's easy to find white tho. Tell your people we wearing blue for the kick back and watch how many shades of blue show up.

These nikkas look like they pass out uniforms and riot gear with a membership like new hires

I mean breh to put things into context these people usually come from well off or highly educated backgrounds

it's nothing for them to color coordinate or have a distinct uniform