I’m not a fan of cancel culture but fukk this cac Ari Shaffir

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
shall we ask the local mailman what he thought about Kobe too? stop posting irrelevant opinions

Nah, it is necessary to bring these things to light.

When we talk about the harm that has been done to us, they will be the first to talk about their innocence when the talk of retribution comes up. Regardless of what people think Kobe did, his daughter and the other victims were innocent.

This shows that they do not care about collateral damage when it comes to judgement. This actually shows that they share the same mentality as terrorists as our talk of reparations does not involve violence.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Ari in his standup is actually really funny, but he's a horrible person who thinks he's smarter/better than everyone.
The Coli isn't his audience, but he's been alt comedy/Podcast famous for a over a decade.

He's def been chin checked for talking reckless before by other comedians and audience members. He stands in his foolishness tho, I haven't been able to listen to his podcast in 6-7 years cause his self righteous is annoying in large doses. He's a damaged person, and is def getting off on folks being mad at him. I wouldn't feed the troll