I'm Not Gonna Lie, Sometimes I Get Horny (Summer Always Best For Cuffin)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Man, summer is the best time for cuffin season :mjcry: Left my job and plan to find a new one. Man, I'm missing out on so much booty :wow: I wish I could just smack a girl's phat booty and grab it :youngsabo:

When I get my next job and go back to college, I'm gonna flirt with some chicks. Got that male hoe inside of me. I'm like a fiend.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
pretend youve ever had options
for the internet breh.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man, summer is the best time for cuffin season :mjcry: Left my job and plan to find a new one. Man, I'm missing out on so much booty :wow: I wish I could just smack a girl's phat booty and grab it :youngsabo:

When I get my next job and go back to college, I'm gonna flirt with some chicks. Got that male hoe inside of me. I'm like a fiend.

Nah breh, summer is the worst time for cuffing

The best time for cuffing is around the holidays. A lot of women get desperate around thanksgiving /christmas/valentines day.

If you can time it right you can pull a girl who is out of your league.

Youre welcome

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Breh I'm on day 21 of this nofap movement....I'm a loose god damn cannon...

2s and 3s ain't safe at this point if the ass semi fat...

You don't know this struggle...

:dame:
I might take a sic month no fap challenge next month since I plan to work and and get healthy again.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nah breh, summer is the worst time for cuffing

The best time for cuffing is around the holidays. A lot of women get desperate around thanksgiving /christmas/valentines day.

If you can time it right you can pull a girl who is out of your league.

Youre welcome
:ohhh: come to think of it you're right. I've been watching too much Dirty Dancing. Yeah, it's the best time around December for sure.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
TbH honest college is the best place to find Hoes son. Especially like the first weeks of the Fall Semester when Fees all friendly because they new and don't know anybody :banderas::banderas:
I'm going back in the spring in the night. Plus, my social skills improved greatly since the last time I was in college.