"I'm one of the nikkas Jigga called when Nas was on his f'n ass"

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
For real you might be the most dumb nikka on Earth. He killed thousands of people of all different races and religions. You frfr stupid as fukk.

:francis:

Iam dumb but you out here celebrating with your enemies

The same way he got killed is the way they would kill your black ass

Those people killed khadaffi who wanted to change the Africa economy

Keep celebrating with those fools you smart nikka

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he's not a better version of Jim Jones but he is a pretty damn good painter

jim jones is not an actual skilled anything other than voice over actor breh.
what world do you live in where voice over acting like Pixar is given credit orver a skileled emcee.

explain this statement?

art barr

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ya over the top angry ass need to Speak for yourself...
My passport is double booked. I have hazmat n twic. I breeze through ANY airport like a Boss. Lines n all. Step ya knowledge game up son

YOU gotta show up at least 90mins early. I just need 30mins to make that flight.

I have a hazmat and twice too. So you mean I can get on my flights quicker? :ohhh:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Word, i wondered if the poster was black if he actually thought you only get harassed if you’re on some list, that only applies to cacs. Men of color been receiving the same treatment as terrorists since before 9/11.

You can keep yo victim ass mentality. This black man straight. And i explained how/why. But I forgot this is the coli, where most is playing a character and lying about the city they rep.

Most of you on here are not black. You're online characters. When are we going to do a social media challenge on here to see who's really who they claim? Most of you would shudder at the thought. My IG n FB is NOT set to private. I'm really from northeast Dallas. Forest lane n audelia to be precise

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I have a hazmat and twice too. So you mean I can get on my flights quicker? :ohhh:

Hell yeah. You better flash that shyt. Wear the twic around your neck. People like us use a different line. The government is basically saying they trust you more than they trust the average citizen. Breeze on through...

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Ya nikkas really hate Jim :mjlol: , I always thought O was the best SP member but ain't no way he made better music than Jim , if he was consistent with the music and didn't keep getting locked up maybe we'd be having a different convo but here we are :manny:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can keep yo victim ass mentality. This black man straight. And i explained how/why. But I forgot this is the coli, where most is playing a character and lying about the city they rep.

Most of you on here are not black. You're online characters. When are we going to do a social media challenge on here to see who's really who they claim? Most of you would shudder at the thought. My IG n FB is NOT set to private. I'm really from northeast Dallas. Forest lane n audelia to be precise

Here’s a link from mother fukking New York Times where the federal officers admit to racially profiling and targeting minorities:

They just pull aside anyone who they don’t like the way they look — if they are black and have expensive clothes or jewelry, or if they are Hispanic,” said one white officer, who along with four others spoke with The New York Times on the condition of anonymity.

Racial Profiling at Boston Airport, Officials Say

So your beloved cacs are also liars just like the blacks on the coli right?:sas1:

If you really are black you must be some Carlton Banks looking fool who smells like a cac and wears MAGA caps.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Here’s a link from mother fukking New York Times where the federal officers admit to racially profiling and targeting minorities:

They just pull aside anyone who they don’t like the way they look — if they are black and have expensive clothes or jewelry, or if they are Hispanic,” said one white officer, who along with four others spoke with The New York Times on the condition of anonymity.

Racial Profiling at Boston Airport, Officials Say

So your beloved cacs are also liars just like the blacks on the coli right?:sas1:

If you really are black you must be some Carlton Banks looking fool who smells like a cac and wears MAGA caps.

You said all that but didn't drop ya fb or ig..lol. foh

You're only a lion online. Bet money you play a different character at work.

Take ya Osama loving ramblings elsewhere please

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
that must explain why he killed all those black elementary kids who were on a field trip to the pentagon on 9/11 and the black workers in the WTC

a plane aint got no name on it.

that sounds foul, but I couldn't resist typing that.:manny:

I was an SP stan before you bush folks had internet. I thought I blocked your virus ass :dahell:

no.

youre just a jay-z stan.

you dont know chit about vasquez. you already told on yourself in the previous post.