HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

My nikkahs come out of the shadow! Breezy carrying the torch for all of us who can't move past 1 shorty despite having badder and more successful 1s.:noah:

I know they gotta be more than us out there , refusing to let a chick move on with her life and threatening to fukk any breh up who even look at her funny. :birdman:

Come share in the teachings of Chris Breezy. Love is love ...Until it's something weird, but fukk it, she know she need us:blessed:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Come threaten me, so I can beat yo ass with the flowers you bought for her :ufdup:
:picard: nikkah fall back!

We understand that you didn't know shorty was taken forever when you started talking to her.

She already had a man, she lead you on :francis: that was her fault, we gonna give you a pass! She already know what the deal is... you made a mistake and she made a mistake.

You don't want these hands ( or worse) over my wack ass chick:ufdup:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
men who behave like this believe they own these women and them having agency over their own bodies is criminal in their eyes.
Facts.

She can own my body too cause:mjcry:I'm not gonna mess with these other. Hoes again:to:They don't mean nothing...Until I mess up again:sadbron:

We made for each other though, we gonna work this out.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Pure foolishness.
He cheated, impregnated another woman, & continues to trash his celebrity.
He's going to get what he's looking for.
All she has to do is come back home to daddy.

Help him be a better man, she owes him that much, their love is the realist she's ever gonna have.

Couples go through problems all the time. "The race isn't for the swift, but for the 1 who can endure"

She being tested and failing.

Nobody ever gonna love her more or care as much. She knows where she belongs:mjcry:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: he one of them nikkas that only "love" a woman when she's not around

Emotionally unavailable and dysfunctional :hhh: it's always the nikkas that cheat that wanna sit outside your house and call your mama crying :francis: fukkbot shyt

It ain't over till HE say it's over....:mjlol: whatever breezy .....cant compute she might actually be over his nonsense :hhh: then he'd have to actually acknowledge his nonsense.....this ain't got nothing to do with karreuche :picard:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjlol: he one of them nikkas that only "love" a woman when she's not around

Emotionally unavailable and dysfunctional :hhh: it's always the nikkas that cheat that wanna sit outside your house and call your mama crying :francis: fukkbot shyt

It ain't over till HE say it's over....:mjlol: whatever breezy .....cant compute she might actually be over his nonsense :hhh: then he'd have to actually acknowledge his nonsense.....this ain't got nothing to do with karreuche :picard:
100% it has nothing to do with her. She is just the vessel, she represents ego.

If she came back to him tomorrow, then he's just gonna start abusing her again, pushing the limits of what he can do to torture her mentally/ emotionally. The goal is to totally break her, to where she has no will left and can only see every moment of her life with him--the present and the future. He has to jail her, so she never leaves.

It's like locking a princess in a tower, so only you can have her. Bowser shyte, but some guy is going to try to come save her and you gotta crush every guy who tries to give her hope of escaping. Without her in the tower, nikkahs can't function, they can't be who they really want to be. Without her there is an empty part of a man's soul.

He probably loves her more than anyone else ever has, maybe even more than her parents. The problem is that she's not listening. You want her to be strong, but never strong enough to forget she needs you, so you need her to be weak enough to forever be your doormat.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

If she came back to tomorrow, then he's just start abusing her again, pushing the limits of what he can do to torture her mentally/ emotionally. The goal is to totally break her, to where she has no will left and can only see every moment of her life with him--the present and the future. She has to jail her, so she never leaves.

It's like locking a princess in a tower, so only you can have her. Bowser shyte, but some guy is going to try to come save her and you gotta crush every guy who tries to give her hope of escaping. Without her in the tower, nikkahs can't function, they can't be who they really want to be. With her there is an empty part of a man's soul.

He probably loves her more than anyone else every has, maybe even more than her parents. The problem is that she's not listening. You want her to be strong, but never strong enough to forget she needs you, so you need her to be weak enough to forever be your doormat.

:picard:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA

If she came back to him tomorrow, then he's just gonna start abusing her again, pushing the limits of what he can do to torture her mentally/ emotionally. The goal is to totally break her, to where she has no will left and can only see every moment of her life with him--the present and the future. He has to jail her, so she never leaves.

It's like locking a princess in a tower, so only you can have her. Bowser shyte, but some guy is going to try to come save her and you gotta crush every guy who tries to give her hope of escaping. Without her in the tower, nikkahs can't function, they can't be who they really want to be. Without her there is an empty part of a man's soul.

He probably loves her more than anyone else ever has, maybe even more than her parents. The problem is that she's not listening. You want her to be strong, but never strong enough to forget she needs you, so you need her to be weak enough to forever be your doormat.

:dwillhuh:

And I thought I was a batshyt crazy nikka.

tru love :mjcry: