IM SICK OF CAMRON PUMP FAKING....DIPS DO NOTHING : REDUX EDITION

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Let me start off by saying Cam is 1 of my favorite rappers :umad:

So this means I like 2 pretend like he stopped making music after the Vado Era :to:

I remember when this dropped....

@maxamusa was spazzing like OH shyt CAM MIGHT BE BYKE FR THIS TIME :damn:

then dropped no verse :francis:

Fast forward since "It is what it is" dropped.... cam has been dropping ILL FREESTYLES

Now I'm thinking he might got the juice back...

Cole must have heard how upset some of us were that Cam aint get a verse off....so the good breh tries to make things right....

THE CLASSIC DIP REMIX.....COLE COMES IN SWINING FOR THE FENCES.....AND U THIS IS WHAT U GIVE US CAM:what:

U GET SMOKED BY J FUKKING COLE ON YOUR OWN shyt

What the fukk is this guy's problems? The disrespect from years of recording music with a potato post prime.......:pacspit:

the disrespect of tarnishing the purple haze OG with that terrible Pt II......:scust:

Camron is literally doing this music shyt backwards.....on some Benjamin button shyt......

How does your rapping abilities decline that much and your production value is so bad that you can't make a song....but you getting ill freestyles off....

Reminds me of the 00s when all those NYC freestyle/battle monsters were known for being spitters but couldn't make a song to save their life :wtf:

As a fan this shyt is beyond sad to see :mjcry:

The dips were our heroes once upon a time.....

now?

PinkDressedKillaCamCamronShower3PCSMatSet.jpg

He's good for you to step on and your son to get pee pee on cause he can't pee straight :sadcam:

Stick to sports commentating a LGBTQ jokes dawg....no homo.... :dame:....or whatever that new shyt these social media crakkheads say now a days.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m not here for j Cole rappin over im ready :scusthov:

Cam sounded bad on this but cam has done enough. He flooded the streets for years and tbh a lot of nggas don’t even deserve Cam music. Nggas did not stay loyal during the Public enemy years, crime pays, ghetto heaven, the program, etc

But now that he up its ‘damn where’s Cam’ :stopitslime:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach

Cam sounded bad on this but cam has done enough. He flooded the streets for years and tbh a lot of nggas don’t even deserve Cam music. Nggas did not stay loyal during the Public enemy years, crime pays, ghetto heaven, the program, etc

Cam verse was good to me no clue wtf OP is talking about. I also don’t care.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
I think we have to forgive him for this one.

It’s not the worst verse I’ve ever heard.

And I’m just happy we got this record at all.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Public enemy was my shyt....crime pays was mid.....

you rocked with ghetto heaven and the program :ohhh: