I’m single because my baby daddy is white.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
E0ztILwWQAMbSS3

:jbhmm:
HARD PASS..bytch GOT A OLD LADY RUNNER

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I’ve said it before. As a single dude I’d ask early in the date if they dated white men or fukked white men. If the answer was yes they was smash status only, clap cheeks a couple times and bounce. Only wifed women that answered hell no.

all that "black love, black king, black family" shyt is over when you lay down with the opposition.

at that point, you disqualified from getting that top-tier black man.

:mjlol:

its over.... she finished.

she better start lying and saying her baby daddy is a quadroon or some shyt.

Daps
I noticed its always the BW with a sketchy history always going over-the-top with the fake pro black shyt

regular BW just be chillin minding their business....

when I see a chick on that "omg I love black men, omg black king, black love" - I already know white boys been bustin on her face

Or, because she was in such close contact with them, she saw enough to turn her off and come back home.

I say this as a man who dated white women, and had tons of white friends.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Or, because she was in such close contact with them, she saw enough to turn her off and come back home.

I say this as a man who dated white women, and had tons of white friends.

I hear you... I dont hold that against you tho.... we're men and we can do shyt like that.

The same WM that hate black people - are smashing BW behind closed doors and nobody holds that against them.

Those same WM still stay on code.

shyt.... Donald Trump done smashed black women in the past.... Men can do what the fukk we want.... we smash our enemy's woman all the time.

but if a chick steps out and gets in bed with the enemy, there is no coming back from that.

that intelligent brother she desires, will never be available to her.

She's done.