I'm smiling like a proud dad, watching my only son that made it

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
GOOD THING THE ONLY THING YER RETARD SON REID WAS CAPEBULL OF PASSIN ON WAS PASSIN ON TO THE OTHER SIDE

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME
snFXMjk.gif

:mjlol:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
She shouldn’t even have them.

1. Her body looks hella disproportionate with the boob job. They make her look even more like a tranny.

2. She doesn’t need them for her gimmick. She can play up her athleticism and her dad’s lineage, and nowhere in that equation is a huge boob job necessary. Plus, I’ve never heard anyone say, “I wanna fukk the shyt outta Charlotte.”

3. She is actually putting in work in that ring. Unlike many “divas” before her, and some soft ass non-bumping hoes today *cough*Alexa*cough*, Charlotte is a real workhorse. Titty ruptures were inevitable with her working style.

She said she got them when she was 21, she didn't start wrestling training until she was close to 30. Sounds like she was just one of those flat-chested girls who grow up wishing they had big t*ts :manny:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
She shouldn’t even have them.

1. Her body looks hella disproportionate with the boob job. They make her look even more like a tranny.

2. She doesn’t need them for her gimmick. She can play up her athleticism and her dad’s lineage, and nowhere in that equation is a huge boob job necessary. Plus, I’ve never heard anyone say, “I wanna fukk the shyt outta Charlotte.”

3. She is actually putting in work in that ring. Unlike many “divas” before her, and some soft ass non-bumping hoes today *cough*Alexa*cough*, Charlotte is a real workhorse. Titty ruptures were inevitable with her working style.
She said she got them when she was 21, she didn't start wrestling training until she was close to 30. Sounds like she was just one of those flat-chested girls who grow up wishing they had big t*ts :manny:

I'm sure they didn't exactly hurt her push either :pachaha: