IM SO ON!!! Working out, Lost 16lbs, eating better, NO FAP, CONFIDENCE up there! HOEZ errwhere!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I told ya'll a while back that I had a severe eye infection towards the end of the year. It last 2 months, 1000s of dollars and I have healthcare insurance. I got a little depressed, stayed home and ate and dranked liquour. Got up to 240lbs. I'm 6'3 so i can hide it somewhat. Once over the eye infection my car went down, Audi tried to rob me, they had my car for weeks, they usually give me a rental, but during the robbery I had to pay for a rental for a month out of pocket. 1000$+. Once that was done, I wasn't myself anymore. Fat face. Clothes fitting like this.

:flabbynsick: I swear I felt like my gear didn't look right now me.

March came, I decided to change my life. A female friend of mine went from bad built to fine. She told me about fruit and veggie smoothies and lowering my calorie intake.

So I started working out and doing push ups at work.
drinking a lot of water 100oz a day at the least
intermittent fasting I only eat from 6pm - 2am ( I work nightshift)
No Fap - way more energy, I only can sleep 6 hours now

Now I'm 224lb. Face slimmer, arms and shoulders looking good. Clothes fitting right. I'm a regular at this Zydeco bar in my city. 25 and up spot. I've had great nights there, I've had dry night. But the past few weeks, I've been SO ON!!!

2 weekends ago, this fine lady I know since I was a boy told me her daughter has been asking about me. (she introduced me to her daughter the weekend before at a concert) Daughter is top 5 looks wise, that I've dated.

After the club, this thick yellow bone, country azz Louisisana girl came up and straight up said, "I want to chill with your tonight"

It was 2:30 am :shaq:

This past week was the best in a long time. Friday went back to the Zydeco Bar with this law major, that was a HU while I was in DC. We've been friends forever. I was skeptical about taking her (bringing sand to the beach). I said fukk it. My boys clowned me as I was walking towards the door. Good thing she had a few friends in there, so she wasn't on my arm all night. After the club, she comes back to my crib. started cuddling and then that Hennessy kicked in.
:shaq:

Saturday, I went picked up my new youngin that her mom hooked up. While im waiting, mom comes the car and says "I love your car" me "this old thang, but thx"

Mom has on a thin tshirt, nibbles hard as hell. :leon:Moms looks like Shaunie O'neal (Shaq's Ex wife)

Daughter comes out shortly. We just make a few blocks and grab some daiquiris and post up. Louisiana shyt. She was so cool and didn't ask for nothing. Kick it at her house for a little while, she had to work the next morning, so I dipped around midnight. She wants me to come to her graduation party Friday at her grandparents house. :sad:

She's 21, I'm 34. (This IS Louisiana tho) I know I'm violating a lot of my own codes. I don't usually go nowhere with a girl I aint smash. She too fine and cool for me to turn down. And her dad and mine use to be best friends. He might hate, she told me not to worry about him.

Fukk it, I'm going to be like this in there.

Family better put some RESPEK on our relationship :birdman:

After leaving her house, I met up with my brother and homies for this concert. Soon as I get in there. Get the text from an thick Creole that I never really got with "hey, I see you looking sex over there." Next she came over and hugged me with her friend. My brother and friend jocking. I played of off like it's nothing.
:sas1:

After the club, I'm sitting in my car about to dip out. This chick comes to my car. My friend sent me over to tell you she wants to conversate with you. I go over, it's another thick creole. Louisiana shyt. Finally get home around 3am and got a few texts from old flames trying to come thru.

Moral of the story. Dropping 15lbs and no FAP can do wonders breh. :win:

My anthem right now

"Is it that fifth that I drank
When I'm in my whip with the fresh ass paint
That make these hoes wanna look in my face
That make these nikkas wanna be in my place"
:lawd:

I know I typed a lot, but I'm at work and this is my diary. I'll look back at this like I do all my threads and see what my life was like back in May 2016.

Last edited:

PS5

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well since we confessing our sex lives, I'm currently running thru 2 chicks regularly. One of them said shes preggo :usure:
Well, not preggo exactly. Just a little late. Thing is, I been around a couple of blocks in my day and.. I ALWAYS GET THIS shyt FROM CHICKS ONCE WE GET INTO SOME KIND OF FIGHT :comeon:

Like, bytches be thinkin they gonna lose a nikka so they say they think they pregnant :manny:
I highly doubt she is, I'm batting 1000 on raw doggin in my career (Not including the BM who didn't have the luxery of the pull out)
This broad give amazing head, puss on point, she even lets me put it in her butt if I ever so desire (Its not a go to for me :yeshrug: )
Her overall look is not something to brag about, she ain't craigslist