I’m sorry but it’s hard for me to not look at Dubai travelers as clowns and followers

Daps
10 years ago nikkas(not me) didn’t even know this place existed

Now all of a sudden it’s number 1 on the vacay buccet list for all these social media birds

A Muslim country in the damn desert with strict ass laws :dead:

Anytime I see someone take a trip to Dubai I immediately write them off as a bozo
Key words social media birds........been up on Dubai since it was a road in the sand...........know about more local non sense there than I care to

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Now all of a sudden it’s number 1 on the vacay buccet list for all these social media birds

Anytime I see someone take a trip to Dubai I immediately write them off as a bozo

If you broke just say that

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

And they all post a corny ass picture wearing their attire.

A lot of Black people are followers

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
some of you nikkas got no stamps on your passport criticizing where another person wanna travel. You ain't been to these places or any others to even speak about shyt. Now, there aint nowhere in the middle east that's high on my bucket list to visit but some of you talkin shyt aint even been outta your state. Shut up :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Goes to show that any place no matter how dangerous or desolate can become a safe vacation destination if tourists make it trendy enough.
and yet we choose to invest all these dollars into non black countries.

Any place can be gentrified by tourists. Why make these arabs and cacs rich?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Goes to show that any place no matter how dangerous or desolate can become a safe vacation destination if tourists make it trendy enough.
and yet we choose to invest all these dollars into non black countries.

Any place can be gentrified by tourists. Why make these arabs and cacs rich?
I would guess a big reason for that is because of the oil money they been getting, they not rich because of tourism, really them becoming rich has allowed them to do extra shyt to become a tourist destination for other rich mfs

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I just can't respect people who say they "travel" and only go to the tourists destination

If you did not visit the actual neighborhoods and local spots, you didn't travel. You just Hotel hopped
Facts Traveling and going on vacation are two different things

I like to do both

Last edited: