I'm sorry but Luke Cage needs a job or a career in this series

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm on season 2 episode 4 and I kinda get what's lacking in his character. He has no alter ego or career so there's no other story lines for him but to walk around Harlem/BK in a hoodie and start shyt up. Daredevil has a custom and is a lawyer by day which adds more story lines and fleshes out the series more. Same with a lot of other heroes. Spiderman, Black Panther, Iron Man, Hulk, etc. I liked how he had his own bar in season one of Jessica Jones but seeing dude without a career or alternate-side story lines to add to his character is mediocre imo.

Plus its causing too much of the same conversations over and over again with Claire, Misty Knight, and the NYPD. I'mma finish the season of course but its a head scratcher that he's such a simple character. I know I gotta finish the season but how is he even getting money?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ummmmmm

giphy.gif

Ep 4?:what:

Keep watching my G

giphy.gif

Martha

Benefited

Banned
Daps
His job is security of the whole hood:dahell:.
Explain how he could have an alter ego and job with everybody knowing who he is?
Why are you insisting Luke Cage call another man daddy when he he is an independent business man,making a killing by selling his likeness:dame: