I'm sorry team iPhone, I tried...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
After a 5 year hiatus I decided to come back to the dark side but... Using an iPhone feels like working with handcuffs on after you've gotten used to the freedom of Android.

I know you can jailbreak the shyt but just navigating around the OS itself is almost awkward even tho I loooove my iPad2. For iPhone 7.... Not so much

Granted my Android experience was using a OnePlus which and other somewhat pure Android devices that don't add too much manufacturer flavors to the bare Android OS. For the record I've always hated the Samsung's Android OS too. Feels like another jail cell.

Anyway gonna see if my job will let me replace this thing

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I was android early adopter and until they create something dynamic, I see no reason to leave IOS.

Just having an open OS isn't enough. My productivity shot 100% once I switched to iPhone and I was using my androids for just about everything.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
My biggest pet peeves with iPhones is that the back button is on the top left corner. You gotta keep doing that yoga stretch with your thumb and shyt. Such stupid placement and so unnecessary. Androids you can mostly use with one hand plus you have more than one button to do quick tasks.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My biggest pet peeves with iPhones is that the back button is on the top left corner. You gotta keep doing that yoga stretch with your thumb and shyt. Such stupid placement and so unnecessary. Androids you can mostly use with one hand plus you have more than one button to do quick tasks.
Most apps allow you to swipe from outside the screen to go back instead of hitting that arrow

And its dead ass still better than droid and IOS other than the app support

Stop it

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No lies told here. NONE!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Team neither now

Windows Phone

:smugwoods:

AENYkcG.gif

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After a 5 year hiatus I decided to come back to the dark side but... Using an iPhone feels like working with handcuffs on after you've gotten used to the freedom of Android.

I know you can jailbreak the shyt but just navigating around the OS itself is almost awkward even tho I loooove my iPad2. For iPhone 7.... Not so much

Granted my Android experience was using a OnePlus which and other somewhat pure Android devices that don't add too much manufacturer flavors to the bare Android OS. For the record I've always hated the Samsung's Android OS too. Feels like another jail cell.

Anyway gonna see if my job will let me replace this thing
OnePlus squad, we in this bytch :salute: