Im still uncomfortable with Latino n!ggas using the N word

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
hearing asian girls say it is the worst. cringe worthy like nails down a chalk board. i used to go to school with a few who would drop N bombs and all these girls turned out to act like normal asian girls as soon as they hit their 20's

god help the ones who dont change as they get older

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
uncomfortable with us using nikka yet calling us nikkas at the same time :mjpls:

lol thats pretty much all that needs to be said. If you start casually calling people n!gger then they will start calling themselves (and others) that too. How you think black folks started using the word in the first place...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
hearing asian girls say it is the worst. cringe worthy like nails down a chalk board. i used to go to school with a few who would drop N bombs and all these girls turned out to act like normal asian girls as soon as they hit their 20's

god help the ones who dont change as they get older

Asian girls say it too...?

:mjpls:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Oh well nikka
PohhUMad.gif

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Asian girls say it too...?

:mjpls:

yes. i live in a heavily populated asian part of the city and its only a very small percentage but there are ones that say it and actually think they are hard because of it its truly reedikkyouless

i remember also reading a poster here saying asian girls on the west coast are reedikkyouless with saying it which i could imagine because they dont seem as smart on the west coast