Im still uncomfortable with Latino n!ggas using the N word

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
so this little Dominican girl can't say ''nikka'' ?

o-DOMINICAN-REPUBLIC-HAITIAN-facebook.jpg

Why would she want to utter such an offensive and divisive term in the fist place??

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Black men only tolerate these half breed mongrels because they want to keep fuccing that latina fat Ass and p*ssy. Brehs thinking with their ducks as usual
real shyt, nikkas live for attention and acceptance.
Simps are ruining a lot of shyt outchea
Latinos are the biggest dikkriders and frontrunners, worse than whites/cacs

yep nikkas live for acceptance and attention.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They don't acknowledge their Africanness anywhere any time. So we have no use for them.

Yep, imagine email when the IMF give reparations to the black skinned people, they ain't gonna receive shyt. :birdman:

Deny your melanin, and the melanin denies you.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What's your point? What does that have to do with letting outsiders call us that?

And there's plenty of blacks who take issue w that word coming from blacks and non Blacks alike
my point is in your life time youll more than likely hear 10,000 black men call you a nikka, and hearing it on the radio another 100,000 times. it would be pretty cool if people took the same issue with that since it's miles more common to hear black folks defend a slur created by cacs to insult black people

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
the funny thing is when trump went in on Mexicans and illegal immigrants it wasn't just Mexico against trump, other parts of South American joined in solidarity against trump.

the thing is with these spics is simply put I don't trust them cuz when shut hits the fan they're going back to their culture and community and I'm going back to being a nikka on my own.

like cats get comfortable with these non whites, get locked up for crime with non whites, both come out of jail the non white got family thst owns shyt so he back to grinding the nikka be in mom's basement. fu k all them c00ns man.

like with them non white chick's they ready to marry a nikka once papi or the cacs don't want them anymore, always the mid 30s white woman with kids open to dating nikkas man, dumb nikkas don't know she won't fukk with you if she didn't even have kids.

you nikkas c00n for acceptance man, pathetic.

get comfortable with people that got it easier than you brehs.

Blacks gotta be better from teh jump, they have time to fukk up.

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my point is in your life time youll more than likely hear 10,000 black men call you a nikka, and hearing it on the radio another 100,000 times. it would be pretty cool if people took the same issue with that since it's miles more common to hear black folks defend a slur created by cacs to insult black people

i agree that blacks shouldn't use it as well, but it sounds like you're ok with and defending nonblacks calling you the n word.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i agree that blacks shouldn't use it as well, but it sounds like you're ok with and defending nonblacks calling you the n word.
not once did I mention that. you're pulling out a faux argument to counter a very important one. stating blacks should re-evaluate the word, in no way means other should use it. :dahell:

you brought up a great argument for the latinos which I agree with, then brought up how blacks should actually see your argument toward themselves and every black man should probably view it the way you just said it

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not once did I mention that. you're pulling out a faux argument to counter a very important one. stating blacks should re-evaluate the word, in no way means other should use it. :dahell:

But what's your point. There are a few people on here who made it known (myself included ) they don't like it from blacks or non blacks alike. The premise of the thread is Latinos using the word, not blacks. You're one of those black on black crime negros aren't you :comeon: