I'm tired of nikkaz saying that "weed isn't addicting"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I just got word that my cousin has to serve jail time again for violating his probation. nikka was on electronic house arrest and could be tested at anytime for drugs. What happens, his p.o tested him and he had weed in his system. :snoop:

He can't stop smoking. He's addicted. Same thing with one of my homies. nikka had a cool job at the airport, he got busted once for weed in his system, was suspended, then a month later, tested positive for trees again. He Was makin cool bread too :snoop:

I know nikkaz that wake up in the morning, burn 1, lunch break, burn 1, after work, burn 1, before goin to sleep, burn 1.

I know cats that have fukked off jobs, money, relationships all because they can't stop burnin loud.

Dudes that tried to stop smokin, experienced withdrawals such as loss of appetite, irritability, insomnia and anxiety.

So how the hell isn't weed addicting :stopitslime:

:camby:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It isn't physically addicting.
But a lot of people can become dependent on it, as a part of their personality.
But because its so well-received, a dependency won't really be recognised or vilified.
Think about it, there are people who spend all day everyday smoking weed, but they aren't seen as abnormal, even though they clearly have a problem =.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smoke weed laced with other shyt brehs

8PHjaAa.gif

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I just got word that my cousin has to serve jail time again for violating his probation. nikka was on electronic house arrest and could be tested at anytime for drugs. What happens, his p.o tested him and he had weed in his system. :snoop:

He can't stop smoking. He's addicted. Same thing with one of my homies. nikka had a cool job at the airport, he got busted once for weed in his system, was suspended, then a month later, tested positive for trees again. He Was makin cool bread too :snoop:

I know nikkaz that wake up in the morning, burn 1, lunch break, burn 1, after work, burn 1, before goin to sleep, burn 1.

I know cats that have fukked off jobs, money, relationships all because they can't stop burnin loud.

Dudes that tried to stop smokin, experienced withdrawals such as loss of appetite, irritability, insomnia and anxiety.

So how the hell isn't weed addicting :stopitslime:

:camby:

ive never heard of anybody having withdrawls from weed. :mjlol: do you lace your weed with crack where you at or what? what a load of bullshyt.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: anything that you enjoy doing is "addictive", brehs.

that doesn't mean it's physically addicting, it just means they like the feeling it gives when they do it, so they do it.

Hell, that steak sriracha quesarito from Taco Bell is fukking great.

That doesn't mean I'm addicted to them.