I'm trying to look at life from a female perspective & its fukked up how some men treat women man

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sitting here listening to some marvin gaye - its madness chilling ...reflecting and I'm thinking about what its like to be a female, mentally. Like what makes them tick. I put myself in their shoes and I can see how women could hate men.

Like if she give her good years up to a man . And he just leave her. Man thats fukked up. If shes good to a man and have children....give her all and a man leaves her with bills and children... her dreams are over. Thats a heavy load to toll. I dont know how woman do it, imagine having to raise kids and work multiple jobs by yourself. The thought seems unbearable to me, it makes me want to run away and hide somewhere like a bytch thinking about it.

Or dudes that trick naive chicks into sex and leave them hanging. Thats fukked up also. U can really destroy somebody mental health. Why not just be honest? now thats a scorn person thats going to get revenge on a innocent man. Its like a virus ...it just spreads

Or if a woman is in a psychically abusive relationship. That must be hell...Men that beat women are pieces of shyt. Thats fukked up man. Basically they're like a slave trapped in a situation they cant escape, because they become mentally broken and cant leave. Its sad when u really think about it.

I know ive talked a ton of shyt about women on here man but Im having some regrets right now. I feel guilty, like a piece of shyt myself, like a coward. If u really put yourself in their shoes...some woman are in VERY dire situations...

its just sad man. life is sad. Its so hard to live in this world. It just seems that everything is fukked up when u analyze it enough. Thats why I hope their is a heaven. So we can get a second chance to make things right. I hope that this isnt it.

Last edited:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
its just sad man. life is sad. Its so hard to live in this world. It just seems that everything is fukked up when u analyze it enough. Thats why I hope their is a heaven. So we can get a second chance to make things right. I hope that this isnt it.
Im sorry to tell you but dont get your hopes up for that. There are no second chances or do-overs breh. This is it. You should learn to accept that. Its beneficial.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Good woman meets a$$hole, becomes a bytch. Good man meets a bytch, becomes an a$$hole. It's the circle of life. Never get too attached. Stop getting emotionally invested and follow your physical instincts. You don't see animals out here getting divorced, falling in love and getting in bad relationships. They just fukk and keep it moving. You think a rhino out here somewhere mad at his ex rhino bytch cuz he gave her 20 good years of his life? Nah... Rhinos just fukk and keep it pushing bruh...

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
People treat people like shyt. It's an unfortunate fact of life. I've known women who were busy getting fukked while their husband/boyfriends were slaving away long hrs at work to take them on vacations. I've known men who would sneak women into the crib and fukk them while their girlfriends were in the hospital preparing to give birth to their child. Sucks. All you can do is focus on how you go about treating women and avoid becoming that person. That's all.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Well empathy is good from both sides. In a similar vein, It's kinda why I don't get off on taking advantage of men for their money.
I've been around men who slave away just to be some of the most generous individuals in the world and lose it all giving it to others while never caring for themselves.

Kinda don't wanna be apart of that shyt. So my tiny ninja way of fighting it is to make sure I do something in return for a guy if he does stuff for me. Learn about shyt he's into and surprise em.
Unfortunately, some have been used by so many chicks that they oftentimes can't appreciate it but I just do my little small part and hope that it goes towards letting them know they are important too.:therethere:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Good woman meets a$$hole, becomes a bytch. Good man meets a bytch, becomes an a$$hole. It's the circle of life. Never get too attached. Stop getting emotionally invested and follow your physical instincts. You don't see animals out here getting divorced, falling in love and getting in bad relationships. They just fukk and keep it moving. You think a rhino out here somewhere mad at his ex rhino bytch cuz he gave her 20 good years of his life? Nah... Rhinos just fukk and keep it pushing bruh...
This. I don't understand ol I caveat with these hoes round the globe @Supreme Leader Reinscarf ended up getting married and devoted Christian out of the blue.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
why are they attracted to bad guys? is that what you are trying to ask us ?