I’m up before the sun rise first to punch the clock

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Big bad muhhfukka with a gold wrist watch

Good morning Coli fam, Booth brehs - wishing y’all positive momentum to finish out the rest of the week

finish strong brehs :salute:

oh yeah

Up before the sunrise,
first to hit the block
little bad muhhfukka,
with a pocket full of rocks

add on your own version or the version Tupac would make as a 53 year old man. These lyrics are from Str8 Ballin and he made Still Ballin and Interscope business model practically requires that their artists follow up on the stylistic impetus of their previous songs (Temptations, How Do U Want It, Toss It Up, Magic Stick, Candy Shop, Amusement Park, Hi My name Is Real Slim
Shady, Without Me) we know he would be making a lot of call backs to his classic lines

imagine, if you will, him coming back right now and just doing that. And it’s just casual by next week, we all just like

Bob: “Pac’s back”
Bill:. “So what’s going on about the election”
Bob: “I don’t know something about the UN moving in until the results of our election are done being contested

Bill: but dude why aren’t we seeing all the protests?

Bob: I don’t know

*meanwhile protests are silenced and censored from the internet because the police use popular music to drown out the crowd with songs which large vested financial interest have recently bought up the rights to - so that videos uploaded featuring these songs can’t be posted to the internet without being taken down

the revolution will not be televised