I'm watching High Plains Drifter (Clint Eastwood) on netflix and this cac is WYLIN.

Daps
I'm 35 min in and so far this cac has shot 3 dudes, raped a chic (I think his argument is that she wanted it but still :patrice: ), and is basically taking over the town cause they told him that if he will stay and protect the town from some cowboys that's on their way there, he can get whatever he wants for free. And he TESTING that last part. He just took the sheriff badge from the sheriff and gave it to the little midget that lights his cigar for him.

And he's the GOOD GUY.

This is fukkery, brehs :laff:

If you seen it already, don't spoil it for the brehs. This is a crazy watch, I'm glad I pressed play :pachaha:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I'm 35 min in and so far this cac has shot 3 dudes, raped a chic (I think his argument is that she wanted it but still :patrice: ), and is basically taking over the town cause they told him that if he will stay and protect the town from some cowboys that's on their way there, he can get whatever he wants for free. And he TESTING that last part. He just took the sheriff badge from the sheriff and gave it to the little midget that lights his cigar for him.

And he's the GOOD GUY.

If you seen it already, don't spoil it for the brehs. This is a crazy watch, I'm glad I pressed play :pachaha:
:mjlol:

IN

Daps

And he's the GOOD GUY.

Bruh why was I watching this at the gym doing cardio and spent the whole time wondering what fukking movie it was. Thank you :heh:

I gotta watch that shyt from the beginning with sound

Daps
I never really been into westerns like that but it's amazing how you can see Clint Eastwood fingerprints on so many other properties. Walker Texas Ranger stole his whole flow.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Dont rly remember this one... i kind of remember the outlaw josey wales.
But yea... Clint was a POS in most of his westerns.
I've seen the Man with no name trilogy and Unforgiven countless times.
I've seen High plains drifter, The Outlaw Josey Wales, The Pale rider too, but cant seem to remember much about them.
Im gonna watch them again

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
79ad03249954a1f3dc77bd57eeecf724d6-03-clint-eastwood-rnc.2x.h473.w710.jpg

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don’t see rape anymore in any movies, but here the protagonist is violently raping a woman who plotted his death :skip:

He also does something to another woman that modern day feminists would consider rape…even though the movie said otherwise