Imagine a BMORE cat telling you something serious...damn near impossible not to laugh in his face.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yep. Sounds about right. My 2 years there agrees.

"OOOO!" :dead:

I know this track not from Bmore, but this song immediately makes me think of it

WavyHeartfeltDove-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've heard NY women talk
Dont even get me started

:hhh:
There’s all different type of New York accents depending on borough and background but you ot-ers don’t know this. Besides that, You have never heard ME talk- save it. My voice is like butta babayyyyy - you don’t have access to that type of privilege
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I loved Willow as a child:mjcry:
Same. You know he played the leprechaun in the horror movie, “Leprechaun”-
And He had a Mokumentary style reality show where he plays a type cast midget trying to find work and roles in Hollywood (I think it’s on showtime or hbo). This is a snippet - Johnny Depp stunts on him:
:dead::laff:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I forgot @General Mills and @Baal were in Florida. My bad for the strays :lupe: y’all are cool, sometimes.
:stopitslime:
All good :lolbron:

I’m actually from Pittsburgh. Which has its own issues with accents. We are up north but not near Philly/NYC. More closer to Ohio and WV.

So you get a b*stardization of east coast slang with some weird shyt thrown in.

When I was in the Navy we had of course people from everywhere on out ship. One stood out. My breh Hump was from Columbus Ohio. He had this crazy ass slang for everything. Had us all :ohhh:

But damnit that shyt was catchy as fukk. He single handily had everyone on the ship adopting his lingo.:mjlol:

I could never tell if it was shyt he made up himself or if that was how brehs in Columbus talked.

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
There’s all different type of New York accents depending on borough and background but you ot-ers don’t know this. Besides that, You have never heard ME talk- save it. My voice is like butta babayyyyy - you don’t have access to that type of privilege
giphy.gif

Read what you just said again you pylon.
Just like that up in Canada

You should hear how we talk during the hockey szn Tho ohhhhhhhhh fukk yaaaa bud

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yep. Sounds about right. My 2 years there agrees.

"OOOO!" :dead:

I know this track not from Bmore, but this song immediately makes me think of it

WavyHeartfeltDove-size_restricted.gif

nikkas in b more and Jersey will listen to house music and still blow somebody top off lmao but that follow me song is hugeeee in NYC, if it's a bbq that's not West Indian, almost a guarantee that song is getting played