Imagine still having an Android after IOS 17 just dropped. Couldn’t be me :russ:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Had Iphone for years but went back to Android, partly because I got tired of the Apple fanatics but more because the functionality wasn't really that superior to Android phones. Bought a OnePlus 8 and been buying them ever since.Great phone,bare Android installation, great screen and battery is incredible. I understand the appeal of iPhones if you use more Apple products but technically it didn't hold up to my OnePlus so I kept it moving.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The cable isn't the charger.

The charger isn't included....

Sadly, no. Every iPhone 14, even the Pro Max, ships with nothing more than a USB-C-to-Lightning cable. Apple explains that this is a part of “efforts to reach carbon neutrality by 2030,” by which it means reducing or offsetting carbon emissions in a bid to slow climate change. On top of cutting down on manufacturing waste, ditching chargers allows for slimmer packaging and more efficient shipping. For the same reasons, you’ll no longer find EarPods bundled with Apple products.
Semantics, especially when you know what I mean.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Had Iphone for years but went back to Android, partly because I got tired of the Apple fanatics but more because the functionality wasn't really that superior to Android phones. Bought a OnePlus 8 and been buying them ever since.Great phone,bare Android installation, great screen and battery is incredible. I understand the appeal of iPhones if you use more Apple products but technically it didn't hold up to my OnePlus so I kept it moving.
Those phones are great. They are what Google phones used to be

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Sometimes I miss the functionality and versatility of Androids

My old phone was Samsung Galaxy. Now I have iPhone 13 pro max

I miss being able to just connect my phone to my pc and just drag and drop.
Now I have to look up workarounds (icloud, itunes sync, dropbox etc) and try to get my pc to find my iPhone. Sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesnt.
Being able to have workarounds for youtube ads and paid apps was great, now it's cookie cutter Apple "ecosystem"

There's just little things I miss that I took for granted: fingerprint scanner, split screen, simple file organization and system access, photo organization etc

iPhone is great for what it does. But when you want to do something basic outside of the "ecosystem"....fukk that

You gotta wait till they decide to "upgrade" like the rest of the world didn't already have it like 5 years ago

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wyr5jlzkd3ob1.png