Ime Udoka Ain't Walking Through That Door - 2022-23 Boston Celtics season thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
It's because deep down, even he doesn't believe the Heat team went to the Finals

That's why his first post in this thread was in the morning, waking up on some

having-a-bad-dream-this-is-us.gif

Completely in shock. First thing on his mind was to post in a Celtics thread :dead:

Their championship was beating Us😂🤣 that’s their celebration.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all keep upping this thread like there’s anything important for you guys to talk about. The season is over. At least change the title. It’s just spam at this point

Offseason thread will be made on the day of the Nuggets championship parade, I’ll make sure to put you on the tag list, wouldn’t want to leave out the Celtics #1 dikkrider :ehh:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Cs need to take notes. Makes no sense that we didn’t bully Vincent and Martin on the block. Could’ve dominated the elbow area as well. Instead, we stand outside and shoot goofy ass 3s all game. We’re a bigger athletic team that plays way smaller than we are.

Jaylen needs to get in the weight room and start catch the ball on the block on the move. If you don’t get a true point guard, let Tatum be a point forward and coach that nicca to make plays. No more sidestep back 3s.

This shyt is maddening :snoop:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Great, great start. Sam was on the 08 title team, has been assistant for a decade plus and is well respected by players. He was my second choice for coach after Ime once Stevens left

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Great, great start. Sam was on the 08 title team, has been assistant for a decade plus and is well respected by players. He was my second choice for coach after Ime once Stevens left

Hopefully Celtics get as many veteran coaches as possible to drown out Joe Mazzulla's coaching :mjcry::blessed:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Wish he was head coach. Mazzulla should be working for him.

All my expectations for this team are tempered heavily due to the coaching situation.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Wish he was head coach. Mazzulla should be working for him.

All my expectations for this team are tempered heavily due to the coaching situation.

This is all just Brad Stevens not wanting to admit he was wrong about giving Joe Mazzulla the extension