IMO Dark Skin Woman the most beautiful Woman on earth *spinoff* of b_low_brown thread

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/imo-dark-skin-chicks-got-the-best-p-ssy.474246/

disclaimer: this isnt a fetish thread, I think all woman can be beautiful, its just in my personal opinion dark skin women and brown skin to an lesser extent are the most beautiful. This a spinoff of @b_low_brown vulgar sex thread about DS sexually. I'm on the lightskin side, I don't consider myself LS tho. Just a lighter black man like iverson.. this thread isnt a diss on LS people. I like LS woman too. I felt inspired too make this after @b_low_brown sex thread.

Ive been attracted to DS women since birth, My first crush was in kindergarten, I had a head start, I didn't go to pre k, imo too gifted for public school, but thats off topic. But this dark skin girl name Britney was my first crush. I still remember her clear as day. Beautiful dark chocolate girl, I was in love in her the first time I laid eyes upon her.(back when I believed in love). Ever since I naturally had a deep attraction for DS woman. Theyre beautiful beautiful skin, lips, soft skin. I think dark skin woman were gods chosen females. He always gives the best the hardest journey. Thats how I know they're the chosen ones.

Im not sure where it developed by I was never brainwashed to think DS woman were ugly. I always seen the value, I thought dudes were crazy when they used to down DS girls. I remember back in grade school when 3 LW was just starting out and dudes were saying naturi naughtington was ugly and kept big upping the lightskin chicks, which i thought was crazy, to me she clearly was beautiful and of course my prediction was right, its 2016 and power is popping and shes a symbol of beauty, but that's not shocking, I think being an artist gives a eye for beauty. Dark skin woman are beautiful.

My grandma is dark, of course I don't have a attraction for grandma, but I'm close to her and shes very nurturing, I got to see dark woman in a positive light. I had other nurturing DS woman I've encountered. DS woman have the ability to heal. They know how to heal a man, fix him and put him together, i think they might have spiritual powers if u believe in that sort of thing, i don't wanna debate that tho. Darkskin woman are very strong mentally also, they endure alot of disrespect and still hold on.That's why @b_low_brown thread rubbed me the wrong way. Because bro everything isnt about sex, DS girls got offer more than just sex. I think we need more uplifting threads about black woman in general, and stop talking about having sex with them. Be friends with them. They're humans too, damn, just find a cool BW and be friends...its OK, u become a "simp" just be her friend, buy her something because its a nice thing too do, and if she dont appreciate it, cut her off.

In closing, I think we need to cherish darkskin girls more, because were going to lose them. They're valuable just like light chicks, which btw i have nothing against light skin woman. If i felt in love with a LS girl then so be it, I'm not into fetishes. But I think dark skin women are the most attractive women in the world, and everybody knows it except us.

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Ugh this nikka is still mad I made a thread bout how black women got great p*ssy :snoop: nikka I appreciate every facet of our queens but I just got some coochie god damnit :to:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I felt like a creep watching Luke Cage....when Candace (Bar girl) showed up on the screen, I literally had my face to the screen like I'm cheating at Duck Hunt....

That girl is all kinds of fine...

:wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh this nikka is still mad I made a thread bout how black women got great p*ssy :snoop: nikka I appreciate every facet of our queens but I just got some coochie god damnit :to:
its cool, im just saying we need more BW are smart threads or beautiful, everything dont gotta be sexual