Daps
Don't get me wrong,I love the mixtape,but people saying it's a classic though?!I bump it myself,but It's far from that stature to me.
I'll admit,Wiz was the dopest when he was on that fly young'n ish,but you could see Curren$y being a major influence.I think that's why he tried to change his style on some weird type of ish,but he changed it for the worst IMO.
Do you agree that wiz was the hottest when he was just a regular rap dude,I mean why switch up a winning formula,what do you think?

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
:ufdup:

Mesmorized
The Statement
Never Been
In The Cut
Still Blazin
Good Dank
Glass House
Supply

Just off those 8 tracks this shyt was a masterpiece "mixtape"

Plus it's what put me onto Big K.R.I.T.

:whew:

Soooooooooooooooooo NAH BREH

It's not overrated. Especially compared to the rest of Wiz body of work

:snoop:

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One of my favorite mixtapes from Wiz and just in general as well. His Curren$y influence was heavy on it but that was fine because of the way he floated so effortlessly on those songs. I could play it start to finish and that summer it was THE mixtape to have. He made us wait forever but it was worth it. Once he signed to Atlantic tho the rest is history. You know how these majors do

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Yeah I'm not sure why so many people ride Wiz's nuts. His flow is ok and he has some clever lines every once in a while. That doesnt mean that his subject matter isnt repetitive as fukk and that you can literally know what one of his songs is going to be about before you even listen to it. He has a couple of catchy songs but the replay value on his shyt is so bad

FKEMINEM

Pro
Daps
This thread got me thinking WTF happened to wiz, back then he was the next big thing but now he's looking like this whilst also making some terrible fukking music
wiz-khalifa2.jpg

:dwillhuh::what::merchant::snoop::dahell::scusthov::camby:

Oh and imo kush and oj is a personal classic to me