Important Read For My Coli Brehs: My Pu55y Rate Skyrocketed Once I Became "Desperate" For Pu55y

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's this BE AU TI FUL Indian chick at my job that melts me when i see her but I aint' tryna shyt where I eat. I know she'd probably be on some :mjpls: shyt but god damn is she fyine.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You can still be socially retarded and get p*ssy.

Hoes love money, money makes them cum.

Set up a seeking arrangement account, and you will have more than three dates lined up next week. Every one of those girls will be dimes
Somebody posted instructions on making sure a girl on there is serious...with what I read you're better off dating normally or hitting Backpage.

channelblond

Banned
Daps
Somebody posted instructions on making sure a girl on there is serious...with what I read you're better off dating normally or hitting Backpage.

There is no huge instructions.

Tell her your intentions, that this is not a platonic relationship. If she looks young request to see ID. Ask her to send video clips on whatsapp to see if she is real. Don't pay for the first date, unless she drops to her knees. Have a burner phone.

The website is flooded with dimes that need help with their rent & tuition.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I skimmed then hit the spoiler..

:lolbron:

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Very motivational thread breh. One of the very few users on here that produce quality threads. Salute :salute:

I used to be that guy for a brief few years after high school. My issue now is, since tricking and just ordering my p*ssy now like it's a pizza, it's hard to break out of my "IDGAF" attitude. Meaning I don't even be caring to holla at chicks cuz it's so easy to just hit a chick up and throw a couple dollars at her for the p*ssy. That plus I don't have to text/call and talk to them at all. It's so convenient. Idk, I kinda wanna go back to the old me just to see if I still got it... But a big part of me just don't care anymore... I guess it's the "getting to know them" part and fake caring about their lives that I'm annoyed by. I just want the puss and that's it. No conversations, texting, hanging out, etc...
Yet you be heated cause women don't wanna mess with you :mjlol: I hope they continue to smell that fake on you like some generic Chanel.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There is no huge instructions.

Tell her your intentions, that this is not a platonic relationship. If she looks young request to see ID. Ask her to send video clips on whatsapp to see if she is real. Don't pay for the first date, unless she drops to her knees. Have a burner phone.

The website is flooded with dimes that need help with their rent & tuition.
I can't find the post but it was way more than 1-2-3. bytches be too about their money and tryna get over.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
That's an optimistic assumption. In matters involving other human beings with their own will/mentality, I don't make optimistic assumptions :manny:
If lying to yourself helps you sleep at night, continue to do so. If you're scared to approach, admit it to yourself. I did and a week later i made my first approach. Went pretty bad but like op said i didnt even feel like shyt after, actually felt good for telling myself "im gonna just do it" and then actually doing it

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Don't tell a woman she "kinda cute" brehs ..

That's all I have for y'all :hubie:

I'll see my way out.

Not all women are going to react like you. I bet if a Kofi Siriboe type of breh walk up to you and say "you are cute, can I get your number"? You wouldn't turn down his request.... :mjpls:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Not all women are going to react like you. I bet if a Kofi Siriboe type of breh walk up to you and say "you are cute, can I get your number"? You wouldn't turn down his request.... :mjpls:
She's so full of shyt. She act so righteous and above everyone on here when probably 90% of the generalizations on here made about women could apply to her... But she gonna act like she somehow so much different than other women for the sake of attention.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
She's so full of shyt. She act so righteous and above everyone on here when probably 90% of the generalizations on here made about women could apply to her... But she gonna act like she somehow so much different than other women for the sake of attention.

I was only messing with her. It's not that serious breh. You can carry on. :hubie: