Impossible Foods Is Now Developing a Plant-Based Alternative To Cow's Milk

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol @ being grossed out by plant based milk yet being perfectly ok drinking milk of a whole other species of animal. No where else in the animal kingdom do species swap milk, let alone drink milk past nursing age.
Bessie Mae got that crack

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lol @ being grossed out by plant based milk yet being perfectly ok drinking milk of a whole other species of animal. No where else in the animal kingdom do species swap milk, let alone drink milk past nursing age.
We are Homo (:dame:) sapiens brehette
We are different :obama:

Speaking of technology.. what's up with that h2O made out of sewage a California company was cooking up
How many bottles have you copped?
:jbhmm:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why call the shyt milk? That's what confuses me with this impossible company. Like with the burgers too, shyt isn't a burger, call that shyt ground vegetables or some shyt, shyt is weird.
:what:

I’ve had turkey burgers, garden burgers, black bean burgers, wild rice burgers, mushroom burgers - they’re all burgers...burger is the name of the dish not the source of the patty.

Same with nut milks - they’re all called milk too

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We are Homo (:dame:) sapiens brehette
We are different :obama:

Speaking of technology.. what's up with that h2O made out of sewage a California company was cooking up
How many bottles have you copped?
:jbhmm:
Having the mind to milk another animal doesn’t mean we should be drinking their milk. We don’t, well not most people, fukk other animals even tho we can. There’s a reason lactose intolerance is so widespread, dairy is relatively new to our diets, shyt is no bueno and unnecessary.

Sorry, I hate milk and it’s the one food I hate that there’s clear evidence against consuming.